• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:33:21 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Beta 12 Testrace

Started by PeterV, August 28, 2017, 05:40:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeterV

August 28, 2017, 05:40:54 PM Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 04:48:21 PM by PeterV
Server Info

• Name: Caws special #2
  • Event: Beta12 | TEST Race
  • Password:
  • Voting: Enabled

Beta12 TEST Race
  • Sunday 22 Okt. 2017
  • 20:00 UK GMT (21:00 CET)
(server will be restarted 15 min. before race start (19:45 UK 20:45 CET)

• Class: Moto 2
        Bikes: from bikemod V3.55
  • 2013 JIR
  • 2013 Kalex
  • 2013 Moriwaki
  • 2013 Speed Up
  • 2013 Suter
  • 2013 Tech 3

• Track: Victoria

Race Setup

• Conditions Cloudy, dry
  • Wind Northwest 7 m/s
  • Air temperature 18
  • Limited Tire sets
  • Practice 30 minutes
  • Qualifying 15 minutes
  • Race 22 laps

Riders

• everyone interested

Basic Info

How to start?
Remember to set Help to ON, in order to see the red arrow or flags.
You can find this option under Settings -> Misc -> Track

• Caws special #2 is up, so you can practice.
        (server will be restarted 15 min. before event start (19:45 UK 20:45 CET)

• No Chat during the Race. (disable it for these sessions)
    You can find this option under Settings -> Misc -> Track.

• No Track Cutting during the whole event.
    This means for example, not going on to the track straight out of the pits, use the PIT OUT (and PIT IN) area.

• No Voting during the Race, other then the admin.
    voting disabled due too excessive polls during a race session

• Maximum of 3 Restarts
    when going too track DONT touch the controller, DONT move, DONT play with the throttle

Napalm Nick

Lovely job lets go stability testing everyone!

Cheers Peter   8)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

PeterV

we can do this several times ofc. not on one night but during the week or upcoming weekend.

Boerenlater

Does the race itself start at 21 or just the practise?
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

tchemi

Ho noooo, I have an other event tonight  :-\ :'(

Napalm Nick

Was a good fun race till "mister teewat" came and spammed our race with Start race Polls  >:( Quitted so I could whisper in his earhole.

Besides, after Tchemi's mum phoned and told us to let him win cos he sulks for weeks there was not much point going on.  :P

Nice to see Yan  :)

A person joining the server while on track didn't have a ghost bike for me and was just a name going round! Weird!

Slow speed stability is better for some reason.

Some people joining still lagged the game.

The 125 crashes game for me but the 125 Cup, Varese and Mura are fine maybe I have to look into that.

Apart from that same old..

Thanks Peter lets do it again sometime  ;)

tchemi

Quote from: Napalm Nick on August 28, 2017, 08:40:32 PMBesides, after Tchemi's mum phoned and told us to let him win cos he sulks for weeks there was not much point going on.  :P

;D ;D ;D

You made my day !!

I didn't even won !!! I crashed in the first corner of last lap due to my worn out tyres (or someone who spilled oil in there) I finished 0.5 second behind Yan !
This kid is fast !!

Napalm Nick

LOL yes and if Yan was on form he would of lapped us 15 times. Fancy falling  ::)

BOBR6 84

August 28, 2017, 09:20:20 PM #9 Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 10:12:31 PM by BOBR6 84
i joined for practice.. was great fun as it always is  ;D then i tried the race...... Yeah, same old same old same old  ;D :-X

i will add.... i still love this sim.. beta12 feels really nice, im still going to play. but maybe not online.

anyway.. what happened to '' no more beta updates until netcode is fixed'' ??

PeterV

New testrace tonight (sunday) first post updated.

teeds

Moto3 @ Victoria practice server is up?

PeterV

September 03, 2017, 06:03:07 PM #12 Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 06:21:37 PM by PeterV
yes NO

Yes its working correctly now

Meyer#12

THANKS FOR A GREAT RACE GUYS!!
Meyer#12

PeterV

Thanks for showing up too the race everyone.

Please in a next event try too not talk in Qual or Race sessions its very distracting !.