• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:00:53 PM

Beta 12 Testrace

Started by PeterV, August 28, 2017, 05:40:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeterV

uberslug

I have to cut the grass but I should be back in plenty of time for practice. Thanks.

BOBR6 84

how come the cbr600 is under GP600 class?

matty0l215

Not sure. I've never heard of GP600 :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

BOBR6 84

neither have i lol oh well  ;D ;D

Tommaso Levato

September 10, 2017, 05:28:11 PM #35 Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 05:38:43 PM by Tommaso Levato
A heads up to the participants of tonight's race: I was doing a race simulation and I ran out of fuel three corners from the end of the 16th (last) lap. I wasn't doing anything silly so I guess we'll have to do a little of fuel management (I was full tank when I started).

EDIT: on second thought, I probably broke the engine. But that's another thing to keep into consideration!

matty0l215

What bike?

It's really dificult to pop the R6

Tommaso Levato

I had the R6 yeah, it suddenly turned off. But fuel is not a concern, I just checked more carefully and the consumption is 0.6 L per lap apparently.

h106frp

Watch out for cumulative engine damage, hitting the red a lot before shifting eventually adds up to failure.

uberslug

How come I got kicked off?

PeterV

because the server was restarted.

uberslug

So I go through the entire practice, qualifying, multiple warm ups, and then get punted out of the race for no discernible reason when I am at least 10 feet behind the front of my slot? AYFKM?

matty0l215

It's not your fault mate

Just a game bug. Also the Lag on the server was very bad which doesn't help anyone.

Napalm Nick

September 10, 2017, 08:25:34 PM #43 Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 08:37:05 PM by Napalm Nick
Quote from: uberslug on September 10, 2017, 07:54:40 PM
So I go through the entire practice, qualifying, multiple warm ups, and then get punted out of the race for no discernible reason when I am at least 10 feet behind the front of my slot? AYFKM?

Don't get too mad Uber it has happened to us all and will happen again.  Just keep hoping PiBoSo keeps reading.

Oh and please +1 me guys here if you think that is right REMOVE DISQUALIFICATION AT START UP

Thank you Peter for hosting it is always worth a try and for me a fine race in 6th (last race it was me who got the disqual for no reason lol)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Tommaso Levato

Nice race, congrats to Adalgood! I'm not sure who came in third, I got cored out as soon as I went to the pits after the checkered flag.

In general, online stability could be worse (and has been worse), but we're not quite there I'm afraid.

EDIT: where are my manners? Thanks a lot Peter!