• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:43:02 AM

First Person Riding

Started by Napalm Nick, August 29, 2017, 10:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tchemi

I rode here two time this week, my times aren't showing :/ So... I gave up

Napalm Nick

Server has now been updated and Live Timing link should now be working. Post yer times. ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

uberslug

How does one post their times?

BOBR6 84

Quote from: uberslug on September 05, 2017, 10:44:48 AM
How does one post their times?

Send it in the post addressed to me with a £20 cheque  ;)

just do some clean laps online and your laptime should upload automatically.. you might need to send your guid number to Alibaskins so he can add you.. im not sure.

Napalm Nick

Yeh just do your laps and it will update automatically on servers set up with a link to the Best Laps website (like this one). It may not be instant so check back later if it doesn't show straight away.

But yeh £20 is worth a few seconds off. :D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

teeds

Did some laps on the 1p server last night and still don't think it's recording them, still only see my laps from last week.

Napalm Nick

Bum.

The link would often drop off when i ran the servers too.

PeterV

Oke now im mad  ;D, inspector gadget will investigate.
Might take a while, Alibaskin the host from the Motonline Stats Dash is of to Misano

Napalm Nick

Adalgood

Good times, friends. I could not participate because I was on vacation but the good thing is over.

What seems to change to the circuit of Mugello or Jerez with the R6 CUP? This bike I like very much and takes very well the first person ...

Grooveski

Could I add Oulton Park to the wish-list too.
Either layout - the old one is more exciting but the modern one more challenging so I'm easy either way.

Thanks for putting the server up Peter.   ;)

Joeski

Joined earlier...it was my first ever time online  :o

Loved it though, had no errors or core crashes and clocked up 40 laps...sorry for getting in your way Grooveski  :D
Life's not a dress rehearsal, you only get one lap; why not make it a good one?

Grooveski

Are you kidding?  That was one of the most entertaining laps of the session.   :P

...and when the times are so close you have every right to hold your ground.  ;)  For your first time online you done well to keep your cool as long as you did, it's nerve wracking when someone's all over you like that.   :)

Joeski

haha it was great fun!!

My heartrate must have doubled when we got close on track....just hearing another bike was really bizarre considering i've been in solitude for so many months lol. Completely missed my braking markers on a few occasions because of watching you or Adalgood but I think I learned more in that hour than I have done the entire time of playing GPB, so thanks!

Now i'm seriously tempted to take my xbox pad to work with me lol
Life's not a dress rehearsal, you only get one lap; why not make it a good one?

Grooveski

Yup, that's what it's all about.   ;)  I dropped a couple of seconds a lap yesterday after chasing Adalgood for a few laps and seeing where I was making a mess of it.

Mainly the last chicane.  :-[  You'd think that on a track basically made of chicanes one more would be no bother but that last chicane is like a shambles factory for me.  I know where I should be - just never seem to be there when I get there.   ::)