• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:51:03 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

MaxHUD plugin

Started by HornetMaX, January 14, 2014, 11:48:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

January 14, 2014, 11:48:04 AM Last Edit: August 18, 2023, 07:43:20 PM by HornetMaX
Hi all,
this plugin allows to put on screen a variety of widgets as show in the below images.

EACH WIDGET CAN BE CONFIGURED AND HIDDEN, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO USE THEM ALL.

For install instructions, plugin configuration, changes in versions and so on, please read the .pdf file in the .zip.  PLEASE. READ. IT.

DOWNLOAD v2.2.7:  <<-- THIS if for GPB beta21, WRS beta14, KRP rel13 and MXB beta18

Love this stuff and you want to show that ? Have too much money at hand and don't knowe what to do with it ? Donations are welcome  8)
PM me when donations are done, so that I can keep a donors list HERE.

IMPORTANT: If you get a warning/error about missing dlls, or if nothing shows up once on track, install:

HornetMaX

v1.5.1 out: no changes for GPB with respect to v1.5.0. Fixes for WRS (Timing widgets and Map widget now show the correct number of sectors).

MaX.

HornetMaX

January 19, 2014, 12:02:08 AM #2 Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 12:09:44 AM by HornetMaX
v1.6.0 out, some major changes (for once):

• MaxHELMET is now integrated in MaxHUD: you don't need both. If you have a previous MaxHELMET, remove it.
  • Some settings are accessible via the plugin menu.
  • Most of the widgets are now "scalable" (you can change their size).
  • 1 single Timing widget (with 3 modes, more or less as the previous 3 separate widgets).
  • Fix bug on the Inputs labels.
  • Widgets settings are no longer bike/car specific.

MaX.

HornetMaX

v1.6.1 out:

• Fix bug in HUDMap (not showing the map in the right position sometimes).

HornetMaX

v1.6.2 out:

• Fix bug in HUDMap introduced with v1.6.1.
MaX.

HornetMaX

v1.6.3 out:

• Fix bug in HUDTiming (some garbage was shown sometimes, reported by PeterV/Warlock).
MaX.

Hawk

Hi Max.

I installed you plugin and it works okay in test mode but when I go online I keep getting an error message simply saying, "error" and I can't connect. Is this a plugin problem or is it a server problem?

HornetMaX

Quote from: Hawk_UK on March 24, 2014, 06:52:24 PM
Hi Max.

I installed you plugin and it works okay in test mode but when I go online I keep getting an error message simply saying, "error" and I can't connect. Is this a plugin problem or is it a server problem?

I'd put my money on a server problem. Tried to remove the plugin (just rename the ".dlo" to ".dlo.off" for example) and connect to crosscheck ?

MaX.

Hawk

Quote from: HornetMaX on March 24, 2014, 07:57:27 PM
Quote from: Hawk_UK on March 24, 2014, 06:52:24 PM
Hi Max.

I'd put my money on a server problem. Tried to remove the plugin (just rename the ".dlo" to ".dlo.off" for example) and connect to crosscheck ?

MaX.

Your right Max, it was a server problem. Dibu has got it sorted now. Thanks mate.  ;)

HornetMaX

v1.6.4 out:

• Allow to hide speed indicator (keeping gear only, HUDSpeed__hide_speed in .ini).
  • Allow to show Lap/Split events (notify_events in .ini). Intended for debug only, off by default.
  • Better lap numbering (trying to match GPB/WRS numbering).
  • Improvement in handling of messy cases (out of pits lap, crashed crossings), in HUDTiming/LiveGap.
  • Better finish line marker on HUDMap.

MaX.

dibu

Thank you very much MaX, I'll test it asap. :)

Hmm, now a impertinent question:
Would you do a version for KRP too?
If you don't have a KRP license you can get one of mine ;)

RiccoChicco

Quote from: dibu on May 26, 2014, 05:23:47 PM

When MaX will see that :

Otherwise it would be very intersting to have it on KRP. I really should buy a licence for this game after all these months on the demo ;D Moreover, summer holidays in few days  :D

dibu

Lol, thanks for your help ...  ;)

KRP is really a must have but the community ... ::)

HornetMaX

Quote from: dibu on May 26, 2014, 05:23:47 PM
Hmm, now a impertinent question:
Would you do a version for KRP too?

I've been pondering for a while if adapting it to KRP. Iwasn't sure of the interest for such a thing on KRP (as far as I know, you have custom dashboards in KRP so some of the features are redundant).

If there's an interest I can surely do it: the only annoying thing is that the 3 games (GPB, WRS, KRP) are most of the time on different "versions" of the plugin interface (e.g. right now the KRP interface is one step ahead of GPB/WRS, and it has been like that for a while). It makes life a bit harder on my side, but  who cares ? :)

I actually don't need a KRP license to test the plugin,  as plugins work even with the demo version. Thx anyway for the offer dibu, appreciate !

@dibu: if there are things in the current plugin that are not adapted to KRP or things KRP would need and are not currently in, just let me know.

MaX.

dibu

MaX, there is surely a big interest in KRP for your plugin because starting with beta11 all tools of Random stopped working.

The most important features of your tool for KRP are the time difference and the helmet.  For the rest it should be be quite similar to WRS. I'll report after testing.