• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:00:01 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GP Bikes beta12b

Started by PiBoSo, September 03, 2017, 08:53:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

Very good thanks.

Rider jumps off if wheelie is high  :-\
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

badexample69

September 07, 2017, 03:03:41 AM #16 Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 04:18:36 AM by badexample69
Hey guys! Bought the game a few days ago. I am addicted now! Huge Motohead myself, I am just amaze by the pure enjoyment from this game! There is a bit of a learning curve but man!!  8) I was so tired of all the Milestone titles. I love the physics! That makes me smile so much because I get it! I found that game randomly on Youtube. So glad I did! That Katoom RC16 is my baby! so fun to ride!

Installed the Motogp sounds from Urban Chaos 2.0. The OEM ones are junk! Sound like a vacuum cleaner with an old pair of socks stuck into it. I am ready to pay for any sound mods! That game is such a blast!! Is Urban Chaos 2.0 still around?

Installed reshade 3.0 . Worked with no issues.

I do play Rfactor 2, Assetto Corsa, Raceroom, Dirt Rally... but everything is more fun on  2 wheels!

Stay awesome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe500eIK1oA

Boerenlater

Quote from: badexample69 on September 07, 2017, 04:10:07 AM
Quote from: Blackheart on September 07, 2017, 03:54:24 AM
UC was the best modder here for sounds, no doubt. Shame dunno nothing about him, I want work with he again, I hope he will come back soon  :-\

Sounds add so much to the immersion and realism.  :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CXk5gPj5UI
Welcome. I'm glad you're enjoying GP Bikes.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

loinen

Seems that leaning works the same way as in mxsim now e.g. if i lean right bike stays in that position even if i move stick back to 'neutral' (centered) position and bike starts to lean left only if stick goes left from neutral. This is fucking bad. Is there way to make it work like in old betas?

Napalm Nick

What is your Direct Lean setting? Or is this something else relevant to your setup.?

I don't think anyone else has this.  :o
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

loinen

September 09, 2017, 03:23:48 AM #20 Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 03:34:04 AM by loinen
Quote from: Napalm Nick on September 08, 2017, 09:15:42 PM
What is your Direct Lean setting? Or is this something else relevant to your setup.?

tried 0 and 15, no matter :\

edit: problem solved

badexample69

Quote from: Boerenlater on September 07, 2017, 08:27:19 AM
Quote from: badexample69 on September 07, 2017, 04:10:07 AM
Quote from: Blackheart on September 07, 2017, 03:54:24 AM
UC was the best modder here for sounds, no doubt. Shame dunno nothing about him, I want work with he again, I hope he will come back soon  :-\

Sounds add so much to the immersion and realism.  :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CXk5gPj5UI
Welcome. I'm glad you're enjoying GP Bikes.

Thanks Bo! 8) brapppppppp!

h106frp

0 and 15 are low direct steers so the virtual rider has more authority, use 60 or 70 and it should follow the control stick

Joeski

i'm not getting anywhere with the mods folder.

I've created a new folder on my C: called mods. Edited gpbikes.ini to point to this folder. I understand the game should then create another subfolder within here called GPBikes where I drop all the bikes/helmets etc? Well it's not doing that, so i've tried creating it manually, tried creating the folder within the main GPB folder and can't get any mod bikes to display....

Love the simplicity of this update  :o
Life's not a dress rehearsal, you only get one lap; why not make it a good one?

Hawk

Quote from: Joeski on September 10, 2017, 04:16:40 PM
i'm not getting anywhere with the mods folder.

I've created a new folder on my C: called mods. Edited gpbikes.ini to point to this folder. I understand the game should then create another subfolder within here called GPBikes where I drop all the bikes/helmets etc? Well it's not doing that, so i've tried creating it manually, tried creating the folder within the main GPB folder and can't get any mod bikes to display....

Love the simplicity of this update  :o

This is my GPBikes install folder: "G:\Program Files\GP Bikes\gpbikes"

Note the "bikes", "tracks", and "tyres" folders?

• bikes = This is where you put your .pkz bikeMOD files

• tracks = This is where you put your.pkz trackMOD files

• tyres = This is where you put the .pkz bike tyre files

Hope this helps. ;)

Joeski

cheers Hawk, I've got the same but when trying to drop the mods files into a different location and editing gpbikes.ini it doesn't seem to pick up any of the mods...

Hawk

Quote from: Joeski on September 10, 2017, 04:37:20 PM
cheers Hawk, I've got the same but when trying to drop the mods files into a different location and editing gpbikes.ini it doesn't seem to pick up any of the mods...

Sorry mate, I'm not sure myself yet how to organise a separate mod folder somewhere else on your system, but the above format works fine for me.

Joeski

no worries pal, i'll carry on playing! It seems relatively simple so I must be doing something daft! Thanks for the quick reply

BOBR6 84

September 10, 2017, 06:18:40 PM #28 Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 06:20:33 PM by BOBR6 84
Connection lag when somebody else joins is a real big problem now... it freezes completely for around 5 seconds.. after it sorts itself out the bike appears further up the track or crashed in the gravel.. nothing you can do about it  :-\

janaucarre

Hi,
For the folder problem=> have you all the rights to the new location ? Modify and write ?