• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:21:56 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

No TC/AW on modern bikes when riding aids are disabled server-side

Started by Vini, September 04, 2017, 09:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

The truth is that if your running a 1000cc 4 stroke engine that riders feel is too dangerous to handle without electronic rider aids then Dorna should go back to the 500cc 2 strokes instead; it was said at the time that the power the 500's generated was very close to the limits of a riders capability to handle, even Rossi reduced his Honda down from 210 to 195BHP I believe it was at the time. Lol

But to allow the sport to get into such a crazy situation where the electronics are basically allowing lesser talented riders to compete with the best talent is quit frankly a disgrace to the purity of motorsport.

Just confirms what I'd always suspected.  :P

Boerenlater

BSB is showing minimal electronics work, but of course those bikes are down on power compared to MotoGP.
What kind of power does a modern BSB bike make? For example Shakey's Panigale; about 210? A whole kind of difference with 260+
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

poumpouny

What people doesn't understand is that motorcycle manufacturer invest in moto gp as an advertising but also and more as a R&D departement so they need to test electronics things on moto gp that will be putted into a stock motorcycle later that will be riden by "Monsieur Tout le Monde", don't think they ary here just to give fun for the pilot and the purist motorcyclist fan  ;D

PiBoSo

Quote from: Boerenlater on September 07, 2017, 08:31:05 AM
BSB is showing minimal electronics work, but of course those bikes are down on power compared to MotoGP.
What kind of power does a modern BSB bike make? For example Shakey's Panigale; about 210? A whole kind of difference with 260+

Ducati is rumored to have 300 hp at the shaft, 270/280 at the wheel  ;)
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".