Author Topic: TRACKS  (Read 6602 times)

davidboda46

• "When the going gets wierd, the wierd turn pro"
    • View Profile
    • My Thoughts About 2 Wheels
Re: TRACKS
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2018, 05:18:16 PM »
Thanks! Now it works perfectly. I want to ask you one more thing and i will stop i promise. Can you convert this track from assetto corsa to GPB? Is the MotoGP circuit Termas de Rio Hondo here in argentina, that would be awesome.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/swrel7g95yhrax9/termasriohondoAC.rar

As long as the original creator of the track gives his permission.

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Manu

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2018, 06:26:23 PM »
Tracks updated 19/04/18

Updated: Assen TT Circuit

Fixed respawn bug

Download in first post.

doubledragoncc

• If it dont fit HIT it!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • GPBOC Live Streams
« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2018, 10:07:54 PM »
Thanks Manu.

Im having major internet connection problems and will upload to the database as soon as I can. Hopefully tomoro when I gwt the new Virgin Media Shit Box lol.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls

Teamspeak: Server IP: 82.43.148.211  user password "yougetin"

i5 7600 5.0GHz z270 ASUS Maximus Code Mobo 16GB 3866MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix GTX1050Ti OC 4GB DDR5 Kraken X62 AIO Cooler

Manu

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2018, 08:21:54 AM »
Tracks updated 21/04/18

Updated: Assen TT Circuit

Fixed reported bugs
Added Checkpoints to avoid trackcut
New TT_Assen_Sundown version

Download in first post.

Grooveski

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2018, 03:08:03 PM »
Lovely tracks you've been adding recently.  Thank you for your work(and great choices - I've got a soft spot for roller coasters.) :)

Haven't had much of a chance to try them until now but have been kicking the ass out of them over the last few days.  Thought I'd point out a couple of issues.

Interlagos appears to have another model just below the main road surface.  It's a lighter grey(unskinned maybe?) and peeks through the road in quite a few places on the first climbing section(turns 4-9ish).

One time at turn 7 at Estoril I done a long reset and it spawned me at turn 3.  Tried to repeat it after another crash and it worked right though, as it did anywhere else I tried the long reset.

Long reset problems everywhere at Bathurst (thank you, thank you, thank you! by the way - Bathurst is the ultimate superbitch of a track and I've been missing it.  It kind of sneaked in under my radar - only noticed it while downloading Assen and my eyes lit up when I did!).
...but yeah - the long reset can drop you anywhere.  Back at the pits a lot of the time but some of them were session-ending - like at the entry to turn 2 where once I respawned inside the tyrewall and cored.
Obviously I've just stopped using the long reset - but tried it a bunch of times at first out of curiosity - enough to know it needs a looking at.
Soooo nice to have it back in the track listing.  Know I'll be putting some miles on this one as it was always a favorite in GP500 even though it one of the buggiest tracks in the game.  In GBP it's just plain gorgeous.   ;D

Grooveski

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2018, 11:20:14 PM »
Meant to say(well, ask about really...).
The trees at Bathurst - general wierdness.
The draw order of the trunks appears to be behind the draw order of the foliage.

Wish I could point out how to fix it(really do wish I could - it's got me worried about all the 3D trees I'm stuffing into Olivers Mount -  I had a similar problem with the bushes at Knockhill) but the best I can do for now is piont it out.   :)

...and hope you can come up with a cure before I finish planting.   ;D

Manu

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2018, 05:14:19 AM »
Hi Grooveski.

The piboso guide says that you have to model the trees in 3D (trunk and branches) and the leaves have to be a plane with texture and CK_ index in the texture name. If the tree is a plane, the overlap can be fixed with the CK_ index.