Author Topic: CAWS MOD Team - Beta 12 - Bike Release - R6 Cup Bike  (Read 772 times)

Napalm Nick

• #68 NICKED-IT RACING - STEAL THE FINISH LINE
    • View Profile
Re: CAWS MOD Team - Beta 12 - Bike Release - R6 Cup Bike
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2017, 10:31:26 PM »
Hi guys. My only problem with this bike (and I do love it) is when you get a wheelie and front comes down into the ground. It's a bit bouncy (no change to any settings). 

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46

thanks David yes I agree sometimes it can be a bit bouncy and cause wheelie after wheelie. Noted ,thank you for your feedback  :).

My wish if its possible:
A bigger range to make harder the front suspension

Thanks Janau - make the settings for the front suspension have a bigger range so you can set it harder if desired, ok noted thanks.  :)
Owners Club Racing
CAWS Member

Warlock

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2017, 06:30:10 PM »
I do not intend to cause discomfort to anyone with this. I just want to give my feeling and maybe if someone else agrees with me because you could look at adjusting it a bit.

No worries m8, thats what this thread is for, feedback and opinions  ;)

Hi guys. My only problem with this bike (and I do love it) is when you get a wheelie and front comes down into the ground. It's a bit bouncy (no change to any settings). The bikes front often bounces back way high in the air and you end up crashing. But maybe a change to that would effect the overall front feeling (which is great)?

David try dampening the suspensions in settings, bump and rebound. Maybe helps

teeds

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2017, 04:29:13 PM »
Been ringing this bike lots, and I must thank you all for it, it's great fun, cheers  ;D