Author Topic: Welcome back UC  (Read 341 times)

KliPPiE

• View Profile
Welcome back UC
« on: September 10, 2017, 08:31:21 AM »
Thank you for coming back like i asked you to i really missed your sound creations regardless of what people said about them.

Hope you have changed your mind and will get back to modding sounds for the community because we sure do love them.

Kind Regards
KliPPiE

Blackheart

Re: Welcome back UC
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2017, 09:33:34 AM »
Welcome back. I hope soon or later to hear finally some other great sounds!

MultiCOOLFRESH

• Burrn rubber, not your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2017, 09:51:44 AM »
+1
Heeeeeey Hoooooo

Urban Chaos 2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2017, 10:58:57 AM »
Thanks guys  :).

Since leaving the forum, I have become involved in other projects, and my time has become eaten. At the moment, I am occupied, but maybe one day when I have time, I will start producing sound mods again.

Thanks again for the support :).

Edit: I see that the thread exposing CAWS for stealing one of my sounds and using it for their R6 Cup, has been deleted. Sorry CAWS, but you won't get off that easy for stealing other peoples' work, and lying about it behind the author's back until the author unexpectedly exposed you. It cannot be allowed to be covered up.

Here is all the evidence (provided in pics below) that Warlock STOLE one of my sound samples and used it for the CAWS R6 Cup, while pretending he had made the sound. He conspired with Hawk and co to cover it up. I had left the forum, and because I had left, he was sure they would never get caught and exposed. When another member of the forum realized something, and brought up the fact that CAWS had stolen my sound sample, Hawk took it upon himself to start telling lies about me (because he thought I would not be available on the forum to expose him). Sadly for him, he was wrong. When exposed, Warlock finally admitted to stealing my sound, and offered a pathetic and disrespectful "excuse", which I quickly roasted him for. An embarrassed Hawk then tried to deflect the shame cast onto him and his friend(s) by telling obvious lies.

Eventually the tremendous shame and embarrassment was too much for Warlock and Hawk. They managed to get the thread exposing them, deleted. For more pics, visit my engine sounds repository, and click on the folder titled: "An Important Notice - I Have Left The Forum"

All five images are arranged in order from top to bottom. Click on them to enlarge them.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 10:12:04 PM by Urban Chaos 2.0 »

KliPPiE

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2017, 12:28:23 PM »
Thanks guys  :).

Since leaving the forum, I have become involved in other projects, and my time has become eaten. At the moment, I am occupied, but maybe one day when I have time, I will start producing sound mods again.

Thanks again for the support :).

Be good man, hope you are enjoying yourself :) really cant wait for some new sounds especially those which you make sound like it has a quickshifter (when it pops wile changing gears) 
Kind Regards
KliPPiE

Warlock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2017, 02:39:31 AM »
UC , mate....you are only making me laugh  ;D

and offered a pathetic and disrespectful "excuse", which I quickly roasted him for

Lol, i didn't apologize , and i never intended to do. That was a sarcastic comment that you took as an excuse.  ;D

Guys , don't let this 'person'  fool you all. If any of you can found an stolen file from other modder in ANY of CAWS mods, post it here.... i bet you can't  ;)
Obviously apart of the R6 sound which , yes, i did took it from the ZX10. A simple 10 secs loop, he supposedly took from youtube (so stole it from youtube as you already know we, sound modders, do) , that i tuned  to my taste in a sound software.
So technically is not the same sample. Im not trying to excuse myself with this. Yes, i'm a thief,  who deserve to be in jail for it  ;D , me and all of my liars friends  , including HornetMax lol  ;D

This guy just found the perfect excuse to get a revenge from past conflicts in the forum that ended in a temporal UC ban from the forum, thats all. So he exploded and enlarged all this like a snowball in a pathetic try to put CAWS and Max in a doubtful reputation.

I assure you i would never use other modder work without permission (and never did). Its just this guy that irritates me to a point that i don't give a fuck what can he say or think.
The only thing that i want to apologize is that i've put CAWS in an uncomfortable situation with no reason, because i could perfectly have done a scratch build sound like all my other sounds.

Ok, thats all , topic closed for me. You can ban me, hate me, judge me or whatever you want.

Urban Chaos 2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2017, 05:22:55 AM »
A simple 10 secs loop, he supposedly took from youtube (so stole it from youtube as you already know we, sound modders, do)

Hahahaha, lmao. You're killing me with laughter Warlock. I extract audio from over 1 minute of footage featuring a bike on a dyno, and from there, go through the process of converting and moulding the audio for GPB compatibility. After all the work, it becomes a 10s loop. You know for a fact that's not stealing, but you're doing your best to drum up new lies. Lol. YOU have never been able to extract sounds from youtube dyno videos, and YOU NEVER WILL. Which is why you had to steal one of sound my samples after I had left the forum because you thought nobody would know  ::). Matty says you told him you stole it. Hmmm... I wonder why you didn't tell the rest of the forum. Hahahaha.

I'll just re-post my last response to you (Image 3 above) (after which, you didn't reply because the evidence was all there for everyone to see. There was nothing you could have said.) Your humiliation was all over that thread which you wanted to disappear to try and hide your disgrace. Lmao, WE ALL SAW YOUR EMBARRASSMENT after being exposed as a talent-less thief who's never been able to make anything which in any way sounds decent. Even Piboso called you a thief and a liar (Image 4 above). Here's the message in image 5:

Yes , i took the R6 sample from your ZX10, why?  because i have no respect for you, at all. Period.

Hahahaha! Warlock, WE ALL KNOW you took the sample because, in your blithering idiocy, and mounting desperation to provide an engine sound, you did what all disingenuous frauds must do in times of stress: steal from somebody else, and hope nobody finds out. having been ousted, you have alas, been compelled to voice it.

You did finally admit it here --> http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=5228.0 (quoted below). Before I exposed you, Matty said you had made the R6 sounds. That means: either you didn't tell him that you stole them, or he tried to lie for you. I'm guessing you just didn't tell him. After all: An honest thief is a bad one ;).

Thanks guys, but remember i stole the sound sample from Urban Chaos ZX10 i don't deserve the merit for that  :P

Yes, you did steal my "ZX-10_On5" sound sample from the WSBK 2017 Kawasaki sound mod, because you lack the basic intelligence to provide a half-decent sound sample of your own. Don't fret however, for even an idiot like you, does once in a while still earn some accolades. This time, you've earned the award of "THIEF". Even a monumental failure such as yourself can admit that's better than nothing.

how do you think i do my sounds?

Hahahahahahahaha, thanks for the laugh. I am glad that people can actually sift through all the bikes and mods released, and observe for themselves the 'sound' work of an idiot called Warlock, who's inability to produce any engine sounds of notability drove him to thievery... like a common crack-head. Oh, and please don't think I have devised that epithet for you. You admitted yourself that you were an idiot, here -->  http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=68.msg260#msg260 (reply #19). I am merely corroborating your factual statement. You are in the great company of Hawk and HornetMax in this regard.

I don't blame you for being a thief of course. If you knew how to extract and manipulate engine dynamometer sounds, you wouldn't be stealing it from others. You stole a ZX-10R component sound sample. Not even a dedicated R6 sample. That's how poor you are in your abilities to create anything which sounds half-way decent. Even one of my engine sound components (just a component) was good enough for you, in your intellectual poverty.

You wouldn't imagine how nice and paceful the forum have been without you all this time.

As for your pEaceful stay: It is not under threat. Rest assured, little one, that I did say I have ceased all modding, for I have lost interest in providing content for envious thieves like you and Hawk. I keep my word.

Thanks for the laugh Warlock, Hawk, and co

Good day

« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 05:38:49 AM by Urban Chaos 2.0 »

grimm

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2017, 09:42:42 AM »
This is the bullshit that kills communities on the internet. Especially forums. It's been said before, and I'll even say it again, we are guests in Piboso's house here and if the plug gets pulled due to drama, I won't be surprised if I'm stuck checking the main site for a new beta or news via daily or weekly visits if this forum shit doesn't stop.

Intellectual property on the internet is still one of those "up for debate" things that hasn't been totally sorted... there really isn't much that stops anyone from manipulating or changing things and publishing them as their own. To sit here and insinuate that somehow, someway, you are going to police this sort of thing is just power tripping on a level I can't get down with.

Welcome back UC... wish it would have been quieter and more peaceful of a return... could have just kept this in PM's, but, I caught the other thread and now this one, and it's frustrating to say the least. I want to see quality content, not a fight between the people providing quality content.

Anyone else see the latest reports on development from Piboso?

* GPB / MXB: completed work on support for the suspensions, spring, cables and brake lines animations

That is far more promising, and exciting, than this bitch fest that is occurring about SOUNDS. Fuck sake guys, why? Is it that much of a pivotal factor in your lives that sound samples will dictate how you are remembered in history? Ugh.  ???

Urban Chaos 2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2017, 09:58:13 AM »
The thing is this: Warlock and his friends have been JEALOUS and ENVIOUS of my ability to do something they could never do in their ****ing lives. Through their jealousy, they would insinuate constantly, that my sounds weren't all that, and tried to piss me off by praising Manu's rubbish sounds instead, and showing disrespect for my work. So, I left the forum. After I left, Warlock saw the opportunity to steal my sound because HE DOES NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO EXTRACT THEM FROM YOUTUBE DYNOs AND MODIFY THEM FOR GPB. PERIOD. All his sounds are rubbish as a consequence. I wonder why he didn't take anything from Manu  ::). He instead, had to steal my sound sample when I wasn't there to expose him for it. Not even a dedicated R6 sample. He took a random sample from me, because even a random sample from me was far better than anything he could've done).

I don't mind people using my sound mods. But I hate jealous people, who try and sabotage others through their jealousy, and then wind up stealing my sound after I leave the forum because he can't make ANY decent sounds of his own. He has been able to do so.

He tried to spin it around and say: "well, you steal the sounds from Youtube dyno videos", but we all know that's a bunch of B.S. Extracting sounds from a youtube dyno video can become very time-consuming and require complex solutions. At the end of it all, a 3 minute youtube dyno video can be turned into a 10s sound sample THROUGH WORK! That, can never be called stealing.

What Warlock did, is the most disgusting and abhorrent thing I have ever seen from anyone on an internet forum. Period.

If Warlock had simply asked me to use some of my sound files, I would have gladly allowed him. However, he could never do that. He was too proud and filled with jealousy. After I left, he saw his chance to commit the crime, lol. Any other person would have at least credited me for the sample they took in my absence, but Warlock's envy would never permit him to do so. That's why he tried to low-key bash and disrespect my work, until I wasn't around so he steal what he envied.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 10:14:57 AM by Urban Chaos 2.0 »

poumpouny

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2017, 10:02:34 AM »
the fact is that one or another party just need to be more adult and just stop  replying this thread !

PiBoSo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2017, 10:40:52 AM »
the fact is that one or another party just need to be more adult and just stop  replying this thread !

True.
This pointless thread has been locked.