• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:59:43 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

There is any Champ?

Started by Jose Reina, January 14, 2014, 07:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jose Reina

Hi, i am new in this game.
I am from Spain, and my english is very bad... sorry
There is any champ?

Thanks!

Arvoss

PeterV organizes the Turkey races/chamionships. A lot of fun and a lot of stress :p I'll organize a race or chamionship in a couple of weeks ;)

Toomes1

Quote from: Arvoss on January 14, 2014, 08:44:34 PM
PeterV organizes the Turkey races/chamionships. A lot of fun and a lot of stress :p I'll organize a race or chamionship in a couple of weeks ;)

I'm so glad that PeterV organizes these races they are like you said a lot of fun so I applaud PeterV for doing so, Arvoss thanks a lot if your going to organize another event , there much appreciated when they go well+ I can't stop shaking after a race you feel the blood pumping round faster than Jamoz overtaking ya.

JamoZ

Toomes1

Quote from: JamoZ on January 15, 2014, 12:07:34 AM
Wasn`t me  8)

I know but your bloody fast and I'm sure we will meet on track , we almost did at Austin in the slaughter race but I cored out.....still gutted about that wanted to see myself crashing in the video chasing you.

iVolution

Quote from: Toomes1 on January 14, 2014, 11:48:30 PM
Quote from: Arvoss on January 14, 2014, 08:44:34 PM
"there much appreciated when they go well+"
Shouldn't we do some more stability testing before starting a new championship? Or are you guys confident enough that beta4 is  stable enough to do these without too much frustration?

As I recall, most people were pretty fed up with these events last year due to the instability of the game, even with the unconditional support of Dibu and PeterV who put in more work than can be expected of them. If these events go smoothly it is probably one of the greatest gaming experiences out there, but if they don't it can be pretty frustrating.

At this moment I am not completely convinced that it will run smoothly, so another full-server test event would be very welcome to know where we are standing with the new Beta. I know there has been a cold turkey even not too long ago, but since i had to miss that i do not know if any problems occured.