Author Topic: Bike SIM Experience - new motorcycle game?  (Read 10244 times)

HornetMaX

• View Profile
Re: Bike SIM Experience - new motorcycle game?
« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2018, 08:46:28 PM »
I was just asking because I was surprised that you have mentioned about this game by your own.
PS Piboso does seem very private, but i bet we all know him and race with him regularly under a different nickname.
I think you've just lost one bet.

ok, if you say so........ PIBOSO! you just gave yourself away. i always wondered how those plugins worked so seamlessly with GPB  ;D ;D
I'm flattened by the comparison but I think the same doesn't hold for PiBoSo himself :)

Stout Johnson

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 31, 2018, 09:24:46 PM »
Fix the issues with track transparencies
Finish the HDR lighting
Go to 64 bit to allow acccess to more memory

.....and GPB would look pretty good even with the current engine.
agreed...
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

PiBoSo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Obviously your ambition outweighs your talent

Wimp #97

• View Profile
Wimp #97

Champion Moto2 International Cup 2018

KG_03

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 09, 2018, 12:16:22 PM »
eh... amyway their game seem to be far away from release...

PiBoSo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Obviously your ambition outweighs your talent

janaucarre

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 04, 2018, 08:32:27 AM »
Hummm...
Some comments are a bit aggressiv to pibosos forumers

KG_03

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 04, 2018, 10:07:06 AM »
I didn't see any hmm…. maybe those in Italian?

uberslug

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 04, 2018, 10:08:23 AM »
Does anyone else think the bike / rider combination looks a little small in comparison to the track?

I wonder how it looks in first person.

connorhall70

• YeetGod
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 04, 2018, 02:38:50 PM »
Does anyone else think the bike / rider combination looks a little small in comparison to the track?

I wonder how it looks in first person.
no, not at all. the game looks 100 times better than gpbikes and its due just over a year from now...
dunno what else to say really, feel sorry for piboso with this competition... but then again, theyre only making one game and piboso making four at the same time... so what do people expect?

ill never stop playing gpbikes, i think both sims will have things they do better, but theyve already showcased multiple tracks and bikes... so they're already ahead in those areas... :(
theres just too many big issues with gpbikes right now that just need to be fixed badly, the downhill cameras... tire deformation... the rear suspension bug... jumpstarts are still bugged... the list goes on...
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 02:42:44 PM by connorhall70 »
GanjaGod

Gzehoo

• Lambda Motosports rider #92
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 04, 2018, 02:46:48 PM »
Well, there is a difference when one person makes 4 games and when 4 people make one game.
Lambda Motosports Team Manager

You need good TV Cameras for your track? PM!

speedfr

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 04, 2018, 03:27:30 PM »
Nices images but... need a demo to talk seriously about it, it won't be the first time that it's beautiful...until the release. Wait and See.

And in the video, the speed effect is weird and yes, the size looks reduced, its nice Laguna Seca lap but...
(doesn't feel on the video at least the bike on the ground, and i'm not Facebook user so i can't access the comments but anyway, i don't care. The only opinion that counts relativ to this kind of things is... mine  ;D)

Let's see Q3 2019. So more than a year.

Yes GP Bikes is not finished, perfect and can improve.
But it works fine enough to have fun. Really. Depend of the player i guess.
"An error may become true depending on whether the person who made it was wrong or not." P.DAC.

Missing Gp500 (Microprose)

Testing EDTracker Pro on YT

i7-4790K/16Go/GTX1070/1440p/Full WC

Blackheart

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 04, 2018, 03:50:50 PM »
I didn't see any hmm…. maybe those in Italian?

Nope, all nice comments from italians.

Imho for a pre-alpha looks very good.

EDIT: This post is not very nice  ;D

Let me be blunt: Piboso, along with the most prominent members on his forum, don't want to succeed. They want to fail. Some of the forum members especially, are losers. They hate change, and they hate to see progress. They're happy being stuck in the past, wasting their lives away on stupid things and are complacent in their failure. They hate innovation, and especially, they hate those who innovate. There's a reason most of the best modders have left.

The development of BSE, and the frequent updates by the devs, indicates so far, that the BSE devs are doing a good job. By God's grace, I hope they far surpass expectations and turn "Bike Sim Experience - Realistic Motorbike Simulator" into a household
name
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 04:03:09 PM by Blackheart »

Hawk

• MOD Team: CAWS / GP-Team: Horizon GP #7
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 04, 2018, 04:03:11 PM »
Really nice looking video, though I'd question the realism of the rear tyre slide under power, just looks a little too easy and manufactured than real physics based, but I could be wrong? It's not easy to judge just how good it is from a short video so let's wait and see from a real demo first, but certainly looks good so far!  :)

I like the way they have animated the rider to adjust his style according to how far he's leaning over into a corner, ie: lifting his knee correctly etc, but the leg-out into corners still needs a bit of work for it to look right in my opinion though I personally think the leg-out style is purely a fashion fad started by a genuinely panicked Rossi many years ago..... Strange how weird actions catch on. Lol! ;D

From what I've read I also have the impression that modding won't be allowed? I feel that they are probably thinking of releasing it with some basic tracks and bikes in certain categories and then to keep the money flowing in they'll release payware add-ons in the hope that it will pay for further developments/costs and licensing? Not sure that is the way to go.... I'd much prefer them to allow modding but on a controlled basis together with "Officially Manufacturers Licensed content", in that people can also submit a mod for inclusion but will only be accepted if good enough quality and licensed(no ripped content), a little like E.D. for DCS World does.
But what worries me about no modding allowed is the fact that it very much limits it's possible future longevity as the developer won't get enough money in from pure sales to keep continued development of the sim and very few people/companies would be willing to continue development when sales drop below a certain level unlike Piboso who it appears has continued development of GPBikes out of pure passion for the sim rather than pure monetary gains.... So let's see what happens with this, as it's business model could well make or break it 6 months into it's release no matter how good it looks or plays.  :-\

Any news on network plans/development? Whether it's going to be basic network connection only or geared more towards esport event promotion?

Good luck with this BSE.... I hope it turns out a great sim; and you definitely need a demo release(if only showing early alpha release quality) as soon as possible so people can judge just how good it's going to be and it's potential.  ;)

@BH: Totally agree with you, it's not a nice thing to say, but it's just his opinion and nothing to worry about.  ;)

« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 04:16:15 PM by Hawk »

HornetMaX

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 04, 2018, 04:15:54 PM »
Bike Sim Experience - Realistic Motorbike Simulator
Mods are not planned for now sorry