• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:48:24 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Pit results in core

Started by MultiCOOLFRESH, September 15, 2017, 09:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MultiCOOLFRESH

Everytime I pit, I get a core. This is just a little game breaker. Please fix that as soon as possible  :(
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

matty0l215

Bike?
Track?
Weather conditions?

We need a little more info please :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

MultiCOOLFRESH

Off course :) , my bad ;D

Bike: Yamaha R6 Cup
Track: Every track
Mode: Online racing
Weather conditions: Well, I do not know, because of the servers, but it is sunny, as far as I can tell

matty0l215

Delete any old setups you have of the bike, Just the r6

C:\Users\##\Documents\PiBoSo\GP Bikes\profiles\##\setups
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

MultiCOOLFRESH

Grooveski

September 18, 2017, 10:16:59 AM #5 Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 10:19:27 AM by Grooveski
This one's my (new) major bug too.

Esc to pit and the windows pointer is there waiting on me as well as the game pointer.  Screen is locked up and if you try to wait it out it just folds to desktop with no message after 10 seconds or so - clicking the mouse in frustration takes it down a little sooner and you're rewarded with a core error.

Varase at Victoria and Misano, R6 at Victoria, Jerez and Mugello, Honda Moto3 at Laguna Seca.
Yet I also had full sessions at a couple of them without any problems.  Mugello on Saturday - 60 laps no bother.  Mugello on Sunday - happened five or six times in the same length of session.

Happens on quiet and busy servers, doesn't appear to require a new rider joining to set it off, sometimes lets me exc to pits a few times between whereas sometimes I'll get two crashes one after another, seems to love the end of qualifying...  :(
All my setups have been new rather than old ones brought over.

Not really seeing any kind of pattern to it.  :-\

poumpouny

Never had this, bug, and i'm playing gpbike on 2 different PC. sometimes when i pit (online) it just freeze 3 or 5 sec then defreeze. i'm ridding just redbull rookie,moto 3,moto 2, moto gp and the stock bike (varese and marusama).

PeterV

October 08, 2017, 08:13:16 PM #7 Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 08:15:33 PM by PeterV
+100

This seems too happen now almost everytime we race, seems to be the worst in practice sessions but happens in qual too.
When driving and wanting to return too the pit for whatever reason, crash, new try on settings, hitting Escape and wanting to go back too pits
now most of the time causes a core.exe, happens on many different circuits. What has changed and causes this ?

Napalm Nick

Agree. never usually get this problem but since B12 its bad.  :(
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

+1 Yep. This is very bad since beta 12. Happens very often.

Grooveski

Not trying to make anyone feel bad (as it can't be helped  ;)) but just thought I'd point out that it's not just the people who are coring that are affected by this bug.  Any time someone gets it and rejoins everyone else gets the joining delay.  :(

Tonight was my night off - all evening listening to others have the problem and didn't happen once here.
...which didn't stop me finishing qualifying a lap early just in case  ::) - last couple of weeks I've only got to race because of restarts.  On the inital starts I've been frantically re-connecting.

Grooveski

October 09, 2017, 12:24:00 AM #11 Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 12:25:42 AM by Grooveski
Quote from: PeterV on October 08, 2017, 08:13:16 PM
...seems to be the worst in practice sessions but happens in qual too.

Probably because we've been working on setups in practice then getting our heads down in qualifying.  ;)