• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:47:16 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Norton new V4 sportbike officially launched!

Started by badexample69, September 22, 2017, 06:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

janaucarre

Nice but a bit expensive.
Less than 200kg
More than 200bhp
A good bike as rider said

Napalm Nick

Trying to decide if i like it styling wise. Its a Norton and i really want to, but that back end....oooo   :-\
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

badexample69

Hawk

The Norton Rotary Engine is certainly the best motorcycle engine sound in history.... barring the 2 strokes GP500cc engine of course.  ;D 8)

https://www.youtube.com/v/fqFAVNmrBRM

matty0l215

It may be an amazing bike to ride and I think it's great that Norton are finally making a modern bike again. But i really don't like the styling. Everything shiney and chrome isn't a good look for a superbike
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

Quote from: badexample69 on September 22, 2017, 09:52:54 PM
Nick, you will get over it really fast with this noise!! ::)

I will wait until at my THX system to listen to that later before I judge lol.

But As Hawk said, I used to watch the Norton Rotarys and loved hearing them arriving like a plane usually accompanied by a foot long flame on the overrun.

I would settle for an old Norton Commando if anyone has one?
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Boerenlater

This is like Italian bike sexy. That pricetag though  ::)
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

badexample69

Quote from: matty0l215 on September 23, 2017, 08:16:34 AM
It may be an amazing bike to ride and I think it's great that Norton are finally making a modern bike again. But i really don't like the styling. Everything shiney and chrome isn't a good look for a superbike

You are right, chrome are for toilets and Harleys! :)

badexample69

Quote from: Hawk on September 23, 2017, 12:06:37 AM
The Norton Rotary Engine is certainly the best motorcycle engine sound in history.... barring the 2 strokes GP500cc engine of course.  ;D 8)

Sounds like a pissed off 2 stroke. I wish they fix the few odd things with the rotary. That would be a perfect engine for any sport bikes. Small and pack a punch!

Hawk

Quote from: badexample69 on September 23, 2017, 08:56:00 PM
Sounds like a pissed off 2 stroke. I wish they fix the few odd things with the rotary. That would be a perfect engine for any sport bikes. Small and pack a punch!

Haha! Yeah sort of, but distinctly a rotatory engine noise unique to the Norton I think. But that's probably why I like it so much.... It's just a beautiful engine noise for a motorbike. ;D

Warlock

Urban Chaos 2.0

October 04, 2017, 09:59:59 AM #12 Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 04:56:47 PM by Urban Chaos 2.0

Woah! Sound mod coming ASAP!

Edit: Dyno videos are of abysmal quality. Even by Youtube standards. Seems I'll have to pull off some miracles, lol. I got bored of sound modding, and didn't think I'd bother again. But perhaps this one can rekindle the flames...

Urban Chaos 2.0

October 04, 2017, 04:20:33 PM #13 Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 08:29:31 PM by Urban Chaos 2.0
Quote from: Urban Chaos 2.0 on October 04, 2017, 09:59:59 AM

Woah! Sound mod coming ASAP!

Edit: Dyno videos are of abysmal quality. Even by Youtube standards. Seems I'll have to pull off some miracles, lol. I got bored of sound modding, and didn't think I'd bother again. But perhaps this one can rekindle the dying flames...

DONE! --> http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=4071.new#new

Won't rev as high, because I prefer it to be distinct, seeing as how I made this for the Varese in the stead of a non-existent WizNorton bike mod. Maybe when a WizNorton bike mod actually arrives, I'll make the necessary adjustments. I probably won't be active, but, never say never...

Oh, and turns out, I've not changed my mind at all. Making sound mods just doesn't excite me anymore. Oh well, at least I've learned something, haha.

Enjoy  ;)!

Cheers.