• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:02:49 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Lol, CAWS/Warlock Did It Again!

Started by Urban Chaos 2.0, September 29, 2017, 10:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matty0l215

Quote from: JamoZ on September 29, 2017, 11:31:30 PM

I could not express my feelings about this topic with just one GIF. I`m sorry for the inconvenience, this never happened before.

My bad, the sounds arn't in there. I fuck up all the time. Everybody knows that  ;D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Urban Chaos 2.0

September 29, 2017, 11:39:59 PM #16 Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 11:47:31 PM by Urban Chaos 2.0
Quote from: h106frp on September 29, 2017, 11:34:15 PM
Actually just read through the CAWS forum postings (March) and its the MV sound reworked for _on and _off , my mistake

Oh My God, you guys are going to keep LYING THROUGH YOUR F***ING TEETH!!! Wow. Just, wow. Hahahahaha, you've taken thievery to an all time low. I keep exposing your lies, and you keep telling more. Well, everyone knows you are f***ing liars, and I've exposed you enough for them all to know it without a doubt.

Well, I'm off to bed. I'll be sure to look at this post again tomorrow, so I can shake my head and laugh...

h106frp

Critically, your 'evidence' would suggest that the 848 sample is a re-work of the MV Agusta sample as its release pre-dates the 848

Urban Chaos 2.0

September 29, 2017, 11:54:23 PM #18 Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 12:02:46 AM by Urban Chaos 2.0
You're A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT FOR TELLING SUCH A STUPID LIE!

You thought I was asleep, so you could tell this lie! I'm glad people can actually open the bike files and see for themselves. Additionally: No one even had access to your MV. I certainly didn't. Your "MV" nonsense bares no relation to my work whatsoever.

YOU ARE LYING SCUMBAG JUST LIKE HAWK AND THE REST OF YOUR FRIENDS! YOU ARE A SCUMBAG THIEF!!

Now, I'm REALLY going to bed. And knowing scumbags like you and your friends, you will try and tell more lies while I sleep. When I return, you will answer for your fucking lies!

matty0l215

September 30, 2017, 12:03:19 AM #19 Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 12:05:35 AM by matty0l215
You'll have to take my word for it

But here is one of our test bikes from 03-04-2017

https://mega.nz/#!OJInnKgA!9yA53VrKYWa9nRhAs_G3AXIru7gSPT1Ci7c3cJ6PT3Y

Picture of our team database. No i haven't just re-named other files or just pasted over with the sounds in questions. Im not a scumbag, I'm just shit with evidence and i can't link you directly to that file because I don't own the account to take links from.

The link is a copy of the top bike.

matty0l215

September 30, 2017, 12:04:19 AM #20 Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 12:05:59 AM by matty0l215
Take it or leave it just stop fucking whinging...

Jesus it's later than i thought....

connorhall70

Couldnt you just ask for credit... he gains nothing from stealing your sound files. thats if he even did steal them... you dont have to jump to a conclusion and accuse someone of stealing a sound file. i mean, in the end, you own none of this since its all taken from a dyno video lol.
GanjaGod

Urban Chaos 2.0

September 30, 2017, 12:13:06 AM #22 Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 12:18:30 AM by Urban Chaos 2.0
Quote from: matty0l215 on September 30, 2017, 12:03:19 AM

Picture of our team database. No i haven't just re-named other files or just pasted over with the sounds in questions. Im not a scumbag, I'm just shit with evidence and i can't link you directly to that file because I don't own the account to take links from.

Hahahahaha, look! You created a new folder TODAY!!! and its creation date shows!!! Hahahahaha YOU EXPOSED YOURSELF AGAIN! Included is a screenshot. Oh, and I've recorded myself downloading the file and checking it, so again, you can't pull any tricks by editing your post ;).

Quote from: connorhall70 on September 30, 2017, 12:08:53 AM
Couldnt you just ask for credit... he gains nothing from stealing your sound files. thats if he even did steal them... you dont have to jump to a conclusion and accuse someone of stealing a sound file. i mean, in the end, you own none of this since its all taken from a dyno video lol.

All the evidence I've provided shows that THEY DID STEAL MY STUFF!!! You can't say I'm jumping to conclusions after all the evidence I've provided! Of course you're a friend to those thieves, so I expect you to try and cover for them.

I promise I'm going to bed now, but when I return, I'll use your new lies against you!

Hawk

Piboso..... It's about time you released your file encryption utility don't you think? Then people like UC cannot cause trouble by accusing others of stealing his already plagiarised work that he created from other peoples media in the first place!!  ::)

Either that or finally ban this little shit! But for Christ sake do one or the other! ::)

matty0l215

September 30, 2017, 12:19:26 AM #24 Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 12:23:48 AM by matty0l215
Quote from: Urban Chaos 2.0 on September 30, 2017, 12:13:06 AM
Quote from: matty0l215 on September 30, 2017, 12:03:19 AM

Hahahahaha, look! You created a new folder TODAY!!! and its creation date shows!!! Hahahahaha YOU EXPOSED YOURSELF AGAIN! Included is a screenshot. Oh, and I've recorded myself downloading the file and checking it, so again, you can't pull any tricks by editing your post ;).

Did you read my post? I've made it nice and big as that seems to be the only way you get your point across so i've given it a go...

I CANT LINK TO THE ORIGINAL FILE BECAUSE IT IS NOT IN MY MEGA ACCOUNT.

Hawk can provide the original link if he will pander to you

Hawk

Here you go you little shit! Choke on this!

https://mega.nz/#!GU9xzBQI!4f9xJP2zDWCtgvpgV1GbjPj1UF77oeY0qzWF5RrIK0w

Created long before beta 12 and your 848 sounds!

Then have the balls and decency to come back and retract your accusations with a public apology to each member of the CAWS MOD Team.

Grooveski

Bullshit!

I know to you it's just another CAWS member sticking up for his buddies  ::) but really, I've been riding the Strada as my go-to bike for months and this is the sound file it was using all that time.  ;)

Last time you were right.  This time you're wrong.

...and come on - after all the amature dramatics the last time - you honestly think anyone would risk that again?   ;D

Grooveski

Just checked out your "proof videos". 
You should get yourself a copy of Soundforge of the likes and get right into the nitty gritty of the waveform.   ;)
All you've really shown is that one good ducati sample sounds pretty much like another good ducati sample.

Warlock

September 30, 2017, 03:02:23 AM #28 Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 03:32:13 AM by Warlock
UC , you fucking  IDIOT  !! , that sample comes from this video, minute 0:13
Its the sound i made for the 500 MV augusta , and H tuned it for the Strada.

https://www.youtube.com/v/f410HRvyOjw

Good night, inspector Clouseau !

Urban Chaos 2.0

September 30, 2017, 07:24:41 AM #29 Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 07:36:48 AM by Urban Chaos 2.0
Quote from: Grooveski on September 30, 2017, 03:00:43 AM
Just checked out your "proof videos". 
You should get yourself a copy of Soundforge of the likes and get right into the nitty gritty of the waveform.   ;)
All you've really shown is that one good ducati sample sounds pretty much like another good ducati sample.

Quote from: Warlock on September 30, 2017, 03:02:23 AM
UC , you fucking  IDIOT  !! , that sample comes from this video, minute 0:13
Its the sound i made for the 500 MV augusta , and H tuned it for the Strada.

https://www.youtube.com/v/f410HRvyOjw

Good night, inspector Clouseau !

Hahahahahaha, THANK YOU WARLOCK!!! Never thought I'd say that with an expression lacking in derision. You have to understand, that after what happened last time, and the unbelievable similarities between this sound, and what I could downgrade mine to, with some simple/bad sound program, it would have been impossible for me to believe you didn't just run my sound through some random equalization tweaks! Then there is the fact that Matty and h106frp kept changing their stories, and conveniently linking to files which discredited their own claims. I mean, come on... How on Earth did all that happen? When Grooveski, came to your defense, I started to suspect something was up with my accusations, but still did not believe him. I mean, I had no reason to. BUT...

Yes, I believe you now  ;D.

I'M SORRY. You are free to call me every dirty word in the book now. I won't mind one bit. But only this once, lol. I'll return to my hibernation.