• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:15:15 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Lol, CAWS/Warlock Did It Again!

Started by Urban Chaos 2.0, September 29, 2017, 10:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

matty0l215

You absolute Child ???

You attack us then flip it around like it is nothing... >:(

Do you know what. If you are not going to apolgise properly, Just delete this thread and be done with it. We don't need more of this utter shite on the forum.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

BeukeR

I find it funny that every thread this guy opens or posts something in ends up in a teenage high school drama. There is just a trail of destruction on drama following him, not able to discuss anything normally without throwing a temper tantrum only sexually frustrated adolecent boys experience. I cannot understand how he can`t see what kind of fool he is making of himself time after time again.  His sound mods are absolutely nothing special and something that can be made by anyone with Audacity in 5 minutes, yet he comes here and claims copyright of everything as if he just painted a new Picasso. He`s obviously someone that lacks self reflection, is insecure and above all very immature. I`d like to see him go permanently and i don`t understand why he hasn`t been banned yet. I have seen people get banned for much less than the angry rants he comes out with time after time again...

Meyer#12

UC f**k off with your ridicolous rambling and accusations!

You are not the KING of GPB sounds! You can't really think that everyone steals your sound?!

Fucking just leave it, you won't win anything by keeping accusing people! It will only make more and more people tired of you and in the end you will be on your own!

It was so nice and quite when you was gone! So much more peaceful and nice forum!
Meyer#12

Urban Chaos 2.0

Quote from: Meyer#12 on September 30, 2017, 09:28:37 AM
It was so nice and quite when you was gone! So much more peaceful and nice forum!

Don't worry, you will have your peace.

Take care.

Meyer#12

Quote from: Urban Chaos 2.0 on September 30, 2017, 09:31:25 AM

Take care.

I think i can say thank you on the behalf of a quite a few people ;)
Meyer#12

JamoZ

Take care.

That`s what you said last time, now stay away for good...

matty0l215

JamoZ

Quote from: matty0l215 on September 30, 2017, 09:39:10 AM
Quote from: JamoZ on September 30, 2017, 09:36:48 AM

That`s what you said last time, now stay away for good...

NEW FOX!! ;D

Even taxidermy foxes need to stay up to date, dead selfie fox is now a thing :')

Manu

Take care.

It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

matty0l215

JamoZ

Quote from: Manu on September 30, 2017, 09:56:16 AM

Take care.

You used the wrong GIF Manu...

h106frp

I find it all quite sad really, sound is a challenging area in GPB mods and anyone willing to take it on should be greatly appreciated. Hate doing sound myself and quite happy for anyone to have a go with one of my models, its not an online mismatch issue and it would actually be better to have some variation so you can hear your own bike on a grid.

But why the abrasive attitude? Seems a waste of talent to me  :(

Urban Chaos 2.0

September 30, 2017, 10:20:01 AM #43 Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 10:29:57 AM by Urban Chaos 2.0
Quote from: BeukeR on September 30, 2017, 08:43:28 AM
His sound mods are absolutely nothing special and something that can be made by anyone with Audacity in 5 minutes, yet he comes here and claims copyright of everything as if he just painted a new Picasso.

Hahaha, really? Go ahead and produce a sound mod for us then. I expect one from you in the next five minutes.

Quote from: JamoZ on September 30, 2017, 10:07:04 AM

You used the wrong GIF Manu...

You know... during all this time I never even thought about you, nor did it occur to me that you still even existed. A testament to your insignificance.  But you are of course a scumbag piece of sh!t. You can go f*** yourself Jamoz. You're obviously still hurting over the names I called you in the past. Lmao. You're not worth the sh!t on a vagabond's shoe.

Quote from: h106frp on September 30, 2017, 10:13:34 AM
I find it all quite sad really, sound is a challenging area in GPB mods and anyone willing to take it on should be greatly appreciated. Hate doing sound myself and quite happy for anyone to have a go with one of my models, its not an online mismatch issue and it would actually be better to have some variation so you can hear your own bike on a grid.

But why the abrasive attitude? Seems a waste of talent to me  :(

It results from a perceived lack of appreciation h106frp. That's really all it is. Had Warlock not stolen my sounds last time, after all the stunts he and his friends pulled in the past, I would not have expected him to do it again. I do apologize for giving you shit bro. I thought it was Warlock again and/or that you were just trying to cover for him. Anyone in my shoes would have expected that. Especially considering the manner in which you kept messing your explanations up. The considerable number of coincidences aligned themselves very well against you, and so I had no reason to doubt what seemed clear-cut.

JamoZ

Quote from: Urban Chaos 2.0 on September 30, 2017, 10:20:01 AM
You know... during all this time I never even thought about you, nor did it occur to me that you still even existed. A testament to your insignificance.  But you are of course a scumbag piece of sh!t. You can go f*** yourself Jamoz. You're obviously still hurting over the names I called you in the past. Lmao. You're not worth the sh!t on a vagabond's shoe.

Aww, you`re really hurting my feelins here..you didn`t even think of me once while in the shower or something?  ;D But keep at it, you`re just making a bigger fool out of yourself every time you reply (If that`s still even possible). Proving everyone`s point over and over again. The only thing i can feel reading your replies is that i just feel sorry for you, it must feel aweful being so angry all the time. You`re just showing that you`re actually a really insecure person that can`t expres himself properly.

Like the guy above already said, almost every single one of your threads and replies are filled with anger, hate, foul language, attacks and childish rants. Can`t you see that almost noone here likes you? Mostly due to that foul attitude which leaves much to be desired. It would surprise me if you had any real friends if you behaved like this to everyone, but then again it might just be the safety of your keyboard that makes you act like this as i`m sure noone in real life would tolerate being spoken to like that.

Now