• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 09:32:28 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

version 12b not working

Started by Become dust, September 30, 2017, 02:49:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Become dust

oi! downloaded the new version, crashes every time I try to start it

matty0l215

Clean install? not just over the top

When exactly does it crash, As you launch the game. when you load a track/bike etc.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Become dust

Become dust

Quote from: matty0l215 on September 30, 2017, 03:03:10 PM
Clean install? not just over the top

When exactly does it crash, As you launch the game. when you load a track/bike etc.

i hit play the window pops up but is just black screen adn seconds after it crashes

matty0l215

Did you do a clean install. So delete everything in the GPB folder and in the my documents folder (Aprat from the licence file)

Then intall GPB beta 12b again.

Become dust

Quote from: matty0l215 on September 30, 2017, 04:18:27 PM
Did you do a clean install. So delete everything in the GPB folder and in the my documents folder (Aprat from the licence file)

Then intall GPB beta 12b again.

will try that

Become dust

looks like I did an install over the former folder but now I cant find the license file rip

Become dust

looks like it helped also I got all  the bikes when you have the license awesome

MaVericK

Hi

can not install bike mods - instead the GP 17 an the honda rcv 213 (only the street version with mirrors)

other bike categorys are invisble after putting them into the bike folder...... tryed it a few times - but the same error...

I SUCKS.......

Anyone can help ?

matty0l215

What folder are you putting the bikes in?

They need to be in the "GP Bikes\gpbikes\bikes\" folder

And you have also installed the tyres?

MaVericK

Hello Matty,

yes in the bike folder witch i have created first. The Moto GP bikes and the honda 310 (street) working fine - i also have istalled the tyre files in the extra tyres folder.

30 min. ago i tried to install the minitwin SV 650 with the second file from the tyres section. Extract the files in the bike/tyres folder an restart the sim. After that i was not able to see the new category "minibike" - the same issue with a few other bikes . I know that not all bikes work with the 12b - but i saw that the SV650 file in the mega list wa spretty new - so i expected that the file would work.....

But is not working.

matty0l215

October 01, 2017, 10:56:43 PM #11 Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 10:59:09 PM by matty0l215
You dont have to unpack the .pkz files. Just put them straight into the bikes folder.

Make sure you have also downloades the tyre files for the bikes. They go in a seperate folder called tyres

GP Bikes\gpbikes\tyres\

MaVericK

i tried that - copy and paste the pkz file from the GP 500 yamaha in the bike folder. but no new bike in the GP 500 section.... :-(

matty0l215

Can you print screen you GPBikes folder and the bikes folder. Thanks

MaVericK

here are the creenshots from my main folder, bike, tyre and track sections. from the bike folder only the MOtO GP bikes and the honda RCV312 (here only the street version/i have installed the Kit model also but it can not be seen.

Greetz Kay