• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:49:02 AM

Motonline france times

Started by Wimp #97, October 01, 2017, 07:02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wimp #97

Since nobody seemed interested in a time attack cup, maybe someone can explain to me how motonline france works as it doesn't seem to get the laptimes from all servers and also not save any recent times when you look up track laptimes?
Wimp #97

Champion Moto2 International Cup 2018

PeterV

New info has been discovered and shared with Alibaskin from Motonline France.
We will have too see if this helps too get it working again.

BOBR6 84

yeah there used to be the ''hotlap events'' rotating tracks every week or so.. was good to be fair.. im interested btw  ;)

Wimp #97

Quote from: PeterV on October 01, 2017, 08:47:46 PM
New info has been discovered and shared with Alibaskin from Motonline France.
We will have too see if this helps too get it working again.

Will this be soon or is it more likely to be later?
Maybe if it takes a while we can still setup a weekly time attack cup ourselves.
Wimp #97

Syd

I'm interested also, but have no idea how to do it!

matty0l215

How the old events worked was quite simple. If my memory servs me correct there were 3 catagories

Fastest lap
Fastest 5 lap stint (which i think should also be a 10 lap stint)
Fastest sectors
I belive there was also a most laps completed catagory (some people would get somthing stupid like 300 laps over the week :o)
Each of these were then seperated by bike/class and then an overall

No really a competition it was just a fun thing to run for a week before switching track.

But it would be nice to see it back. Having the fastest lap wont win you a race but its a good way to learn :D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Wimp #97

What would be the best way to validate all these laptimes? Just screenshots?
Wimp #97

Hawk

Quote from: wimpsback on October 02, 2017, 01:59:02 PM
What would be the best way to validate all these laptimes? Just screenshots?

Your actual fastest lap times are recorded live via the servers and passed to the Motonline France fastest lap server to be automatically published live on the appropriate fastest lap section of that webpage: http://gp-bikes.motonline-france.com/

Wimp #97

Quote from: Hawk on October 02, 2017, 03:30:24 PM

Your actual fastest lap times are recorded live via the servers and passed to the Motonline France fastest lap server to be automatically published live on the appropriate fastest lap section of that webpage: http://gp-bikes.motonline-france.com/

Ye but it doesn't work tho?
Wimp #97

Wimp #97

anyway i would love to see some form of time attack weekly event but idk how to create the proper child boards and I can't create a dedicated server (although its not needed). My guess would be with current motonline france not working that it would be easiest to send in screenshots and just keep track of everyones time, 5lap time,... .

But as I said, I have no knowledge on how to do so. I would love to do it even if i'm atm very busy but right now i'm just doing laps without a purpose. This would help the community keep busy i guess.
Wimp #97