• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

[GPBikes] Files structure to compare

Started by janaucarre, October 04, 2017, 12:19:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

janaucarre

Hi,

I decide to post screenshot of the structure of GPBikes folder for all those who have problem with bike mod corexe.
Compare what's here to your GPBikes and if it's not the same there is a problem.
I suggest that: when a new mod or new bike is coming, it will be nice to add screenshot here and i will change the first post as soon as possible.

I do it because i saw many post about corexe due to bad installation of the mods.

Here ou can create 3 folders => bikes / tracks / tyres

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is the list of the bikes => the 4 of October 2017

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here what must be in the plugins folder if you have maxHUD

Here what must be in the tyres folder => the 4 October 2017

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

KG_03

Please add stands section and leather paints.

Luponius

My bikes folder is a bunch of pkz files, is this normal now or should I be making individual folders for each bike?  The STX 1000 and SSP 600 crash upon selection, maybe this is why?

matty0l215

Yes you should have the .pkz files

Have you also downloaded the tyre files for the bikes and put them in the Tyre folder?

IronHorse

I downloaded the  bikes from bike mod and get one single file, so i put it in the bikes folder and the bike is invisible in game and crashes when trying to load onto track. So I put them in folders like in the layout on that picture and they wont even come up on the menu in game, like the aren't there.

Verdi

February 10, 2018, 05:23:58 PM #6 Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 06:31:23 PM by Verdi
I have the same problem.
Bought the sim today, so still figuring everything out; mod bikes are also invisible to me and almost any mod I download makes my game crash.
I will figure things out at some point tho :P Sorry if I posted this on the wrong thread btw. Just glad I'm not alone with my troubles.
[edit] I have figured out how it works! I was not downloading the tyres! (should I delete this post?)

IronHorse

Quote from: Verdi on February 10, 2018, 05:23:58 PM
I have the same problem.
Bought the sim today, so still figuring everything out; mod bikes are also invisible to me and almost any mod I download makes my game crash.
I will figure things out at some point tho :P Sorry if I posted this on the wrong thread btw. Just glad I'm not alone with my troubles.
[edit] I have figured out how it works! I was not downloading the tyres! (should I delete this post?)

Worked for me too  :P

matty0l215

Greyhaim

thanks for the reply Januacarre. I have managed to get some WSBK 17 bikes working so will try to follow your file structure and get some more.

thanks

Stoner-Fan

So far everything is clear, but where do the Stands-files have to go? ???
... gpbikes/Stands/???

janaucarre

Stoner-Fan

June 01, 2018, 10:24:17 PM #12 Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 09:23:42 PM by Stoner-Fan
Thank you.  ;)
And in which path and folder do I have to insert the bike-paints? :-\ cleared up.