• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:37:05 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

core.exe Bug with gp500 moto gp and road categories online server

Started by wanderleis, October 05, 2017, 01:44:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wanderleis

hi guys,

i tried to install step by step bikes mod . result:
i can join servers and create a server with gp 600 , moto 3 , minitwin, r6 cup, rookies cup, ssp600 and stk1000 on differents tracks.

But for gp500, moto GP and road categories if i have more than one bike in the folder i have a core.exe bug. i don't understand why. when i try with only one it works. i mean i can create a server , i can't join a server because i have the message "missing bikes" , LOGIC.
i made a fresh install  and that's the result of my test . it's strange. i don't know the issues with these categories.

did you see that before?

Thanks

poumpouny

Are you joining a server with open category, if it's the case, your bike mod need to match the exact bike mod the server are using. Ary you using the latest bikemod version "29th of september release". Have you properly put bike in bike folder and tyres in tyres folder ?

wanderleis

Yes i did. I used the ftp sync . What it's strange its the fact  the others bikes mod works online and when i host a server with one bike of these three categories it works. But when i try to host a server with more than one bike of these categories  i have the core.exe  bug.
Ps: i made a fresh install  for the three folders bikes, tyres and misc

matty0l215

Take a screen shot of your bikes and tyres folder and post them here.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

wanderleis

here are my folders.
it seems i dont have enough RAM to load them all online even i use a LAA hack. Because  i made some tests this afternoon and the result is i can finally use Gp 500, Moto gp and Road mod bikes but for that i have to make a selection . Example :
it works if i have in my folders:
-moto3, ssp600, rookies cup, street, stk1000, r6 cup , gp 600 and minitwin
or
-Gp500, moto gp, minitwin, rookies cup, r6 cup , street and road     

offline i can have them all in my folder and select them  without issues but online it seems i can't.

ps: i have 4gb RAM and i able to ride on oultonpark , donington , nords , johor, fugi and brands_ls_nds without problems, so i'm not sure if the issue from  my RAM

matty0l215

Woops sorry mate :-[

You appear to have all the bikes and Tyres correct.

Hmm... This is an odd issue.

What are you PC Specs?
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Manu

It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

wanderleis

Hi , sorry for the late

this my hardware specs:

-Intel pentium CPU B950  2.10Ghz
-RAM 4Go
-Nivida Geforce 610M 2Go

ps: I already use a LAA hack

HornetMaX

OS ?

Did you try to look at a memory usage graph while loading GPB and see if you're not hitting your max ? It's pretty easy to exceed 4GB.

wanderleis

hi, i read the thread about Nord_LS_NDS track on the forum. it's seems to be nearly the same issue than mine .

I mean it works offline but not online.  i think i don't have enough RAM to launch online servers with the whole bike mod in my local folder.
Since the last time i gave you a feedback i make a selection of the bike everytime  and it works fine so i will continue like that for the moment .

Peace guys and thanks for your help.

Chispifumy

I have the same bug and have 12 gb of RAM... :-\

Offline mode works but i cant create servers or join to a server with motogp 2017, wsbk 2017,etc...

speedfr

Hey !

Was that just a few minutes ago on Bathurst ?
Cuz if its the case, it's the Bathurst track that is on fault i guess. Found out that its not the case --> read edit.
I've seen you tried to connect to my server and you were disconnected right away.

I start a Assen "The Cathedral" in a few minutes, didin't ride it since GP500 back in 2003 (?), so it will be awesome i guess  :P putting SSP600/MotoGP 17 and WSBK 17. I leave aids on since some needs for pilote leaning depending on their controller pad, feel free joining if you want.  ;D

BIG EDIT : Manu explained me how to fix the Bathurst and other big tracks problem, so its not the track that as a problem but us.. you have to use the LAA hack and fix your core.exe with it and then i will run just fine. Whatever bike category (if it's about long and heavy tracks).

Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   R7-3800X/32Go/RX6800/1440p/Full WC

Chispifumy

yes yes, it was me! hahah ;D

I have tried the solution that you have indicated to me and it seems that it has worked! many thanks!