Author Topic: Launch control  (Read 504 times)

KliPPiE

• View Profile
Launch control
« on: October 06, 2017, 01:27:33 PM »
Hey guys would it be possible to implement launch control on all the more newer bikes like the STK1000 and SSP600. I feel it is very difficult to launch a bike on GPbikes and would like to know if there is an easier way :)

Thanks in advance
KliPPiE
Kind Regards
KliPPiE

Hawk

• MOD Team: CAWS / GP-Team: Horizon GP #7
    • View Profile
Re: Launch control
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2017, 03:05:46 PM »
Hey guys would it be possible to implement launch control on all the more newer bikes like the STK1000 and SSP600. I feel it is very difficult to launch a bike on GPbikes and would like to know if there is an easier way :)

Thanks in advance
KliPPiE

Easier way? Yes, try using the clutch.  ;D ;D

Sorry mate, I just couldn't resist. Lol.  ;D

connorhall70

• YeetGod
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2017, 08:09:15 PM »
SSP600 bikes in real life do not have launch control. and im unsure if stock 1000's from the same year as in game had them as well...
GanjaGod

matty0l215

• CAWS Racing #61
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2017, 08:35:52 PM »
In the case of the Stock bikes. It depends on the stock bike setup (I.E. If the bike came with it from the factory then yes)

Looking at the MSVR technical regulations there is no mention of it wether it is allowed or not. It just says the ECU should remain as supplied by the factory.

connorhall70

• YeetGod
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2017, 10:02:48 AM »
In the case of the Stock bikes. It depends on the stock bike setup (I.E. If the bike came with it from the factory then yes)

Looking at the MSVR technical regulations there is no mention of it wether it is allowed or not. It just says the ECU should remain as supplied by the factory.

Im not saying if its allowed or not, im saying nobody in 600 championship uses launch control. Theres no argument there lol im pretty sure moto2 dont even have launch control. it would be pointless to add it to 600's anyway since theyre piss easy to get off the line with a bit of practice. same goes with real life really.
GanjaGod

matty0l215

• CAWS Racing #61
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2017, 02:41:19 PM »
I meant the super stock 1000 bikes :P

KliPPiE

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2017, 05:51:25 PM »
If you have not notest in ssp600 they have kit ecu with traction control wheelie control and launch control as well as pit limiter i know because i race one however its easy to launch a 600 so no need im saying like motogp its hella difficult off the  line in this game with that bike ...
Kind Regards
KliPPiE

KG13

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2017, 07:14:26 PM »
Klippie in World SuperSport 600 ECU is allowed for fuel injection but: TC, Launch Control, Anti wheelie are not allowed:

Site 123/316 in 2017 FIM Tech specification.
http://www.fim-live.com/en/sport/regulations-and-documents/superbike/ 
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 07:24:22 PM by KG13 »

KliPPiE

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2017, 10:54:54 AM »
rules are different everywhere, British super sports can use tc i think anti wheelie is not necessary i mean i only weigh 53 and the wheeling is not bad also tyre choice makes a huge difference in spin but the games launching is very hard in my opinion.
Kind Regards
KliPPiE

connorhall70

• YeetGod
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2017, 03:23:49 PM »
rules are different everywhere, British super sports can use tc i think anti wheelie is not necessary i mean i only weigh 53 and the wheeling is not bad also tyre choice makes a huge difference in spin but the games launching is very hard in my opinion.

BSB are not allowed to use any aids.
GanjaGod

KG13

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2017, 04:53:51 PM »
Everything depends on what we want to base the bikes. If on WSBK then its not allowed, nor in BSB series. Even if those bikes are from 2012 and I doubt that any ECU was allowed back than.