• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:48:01 PM

Incline

Started by PiBoSo, October 18, 2017, 08:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiBoSo

One man band effort: http://store.steampowered.com/app/668170/Incline/

Congratulations to the developer, regardless...
Not the best graphics, but he has published more than Black Delta, that probably has a thousand times the budget  ;D
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Napalm Nick

Looks OK for a bit o fun lets see where it goes. More bike games!

What narks me though is the 'reviews'. Wow Steam is a harsh crowd. If you gave them the Moon on a stick for free they would complain it didn't have a cherry on it. ::)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

matty0l215

For a free to play game how can anyone complain?!

I do like the rider crash animations.  ;) ;)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

PiBoSo

Looks like it's not really free to play.
It seems that there is a limited number of runs ( 20? ) before the game can only be unlocked paying.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

LOOPATELI

BOBR6 84

my rider has 10% health left.. bike wont turn must have a few broken bones.. great game  ;D ;D

doubledragoncc

Tried it and even my system works in it BUT it looks like poo and the 3D models are mainly textures

Oh and the brakes suck monkey nuts

Good for kids to play but not my cuppa tea lol

Uninstalled right away lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

KG_03

AFAIK Dreaded Kane (the developer) is on this forum registered :) Anyway Im happy that PiBoSo mentioned this game. Its still in development and with no doubt will be better. It supports multiplayer racing and is fun to ride with friends. Good time killer, with better physics than some Milestone Games ;-)

SwarleyRuiz

October 19, 2017, 10:14:52 AM #8 Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 10:17:53 AM by SwarleyRuiz
I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

Boerenlater

Sounds like a vacuum cleaner.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

DreadedKane

Hi all,

I just got word of this thread now. Thank you for mentioning my game PiBoSo  :)

The graphics are terrible, I know. I'm a programmer and had to buy them out of my savings. If I make any money on the game, the first thing it's going on is better graphics.

I'm implementing the Steam Workshop right now so people can mod the game and upload their own content.

Any other questions/feedback feel free to ask!

TimboC137

that's really cool, Kane. Congratulations. that must have taken a lot of work. i wish you success.

Napalm Nick

Yep good luck with it.

Steam workshop modding will be ace! Well done.  :)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

vali_grad

good luck !
just invest more in looks, 3/4 of the internet (I wanna say more..) care only about the graphics and ease of use.
work on sound too and the crowd will be happy :)
new sim in town ? ping me !

loinen

watched few videos.. well, i'm okay about bad graphics (still playing gp500 hehe), definitely gonna try it to check handling and stuff. hoping for improvements and more ppl to play.