• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:37:37 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Phat's toys

Started by Phathry25, October 24, 2017, 02:49:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phathry25

October 24, 2017, 02:49:40 AM Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 05:16:59 AM by Phathry25
Link to some of the stuff I have converted.  Most of it is rubbish model wise, just fun stuff for me to toy around with.  I'll list what's in there and what it's status is, briefly... I like to build the mods, but for just me to play I'm not going to put in much more work than the bare minimum.  Enjoy it if you want.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/86b5p87qz9ph3/WRSBETA

Legends cars
Converted from rF trellet.mod mod.
Terrible models, need much updating.
Physics are decent, base setup needs stiffer rear springs and more rear preload to come alive

Tour modifieds
Converted from rf blackout sim racing mod
Models are okayish, cockpit needs much work.
Physics are very fun, maybe need grippier tires. iRacing setup's work well, corner weights match when converting. :)

Midgets
Converted from rF mod.
Models is okay, I updated the cockpit a little bit.  Body could use updating.  Some suspension and steering parts are animated. :)
Updated for beta 13 on 11/29/18.  Currently working on these, cars, expect new versions regularly.

Tracks
Dirt
Chilibowl beta versions.  Latest one is probably the best. YMMV.
Not sure whats in the tracks.rar.  !pibosotracks is my editing folder, probably some tools and templates that can be used in there.
Lake Erie (will overwrite the ash play version or vice versa. Will update eventually.)

Asphalt
Anderson
Flat rock
Lake erie
Sandusky

All not stellar conversions, but functional.

JMTRacing

Thank you! Can't wait to try them out.

BOBR6 84

Nice work thanks for sharing!  ;)

Phathry25

Been working on the midgets again recently.  Expect regular updates to be uploaded into the folder.  May need to download older versions to get the models and skins, not uploading everything repeatedly.

Phathry25

Still working on Midgets a lot.  Really not far off of the iRacing variant IMO.  Totally different tires though, need to figure those out.

AUSSIEDIRT

Pharthy great work on the midgets looks like uve been going hard on the tutorials keen to given them a shot are u planning on doing a video for deformation tracks as well?

King Javo

My apologies if there's information on the forums, but I couldn't find anything on this...  How do you install these mods?

Phathry25