• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:08:30 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

F1 2017

Started by yourgameplay, November 02, 2017, 09:01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yourgameplay

I decided to create a f1 2017 mod and i have converted the ferrari from rfactor.
here you have a pic: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/334822825858957314/375747896466735104/unknown.png
So, i need help with the tyres and the steering wheel

Gzehoo

I'm not playing too much WRS, and not even visiting WRS section... but now I'll probably find a reason to play it :)

Would be nice to see F1 2017 mod in another game ;)

guigui404

wrs is certainly the most enjoyable cars simulation , but too much lake of content & player

Become dust

Quote from: guigui404 on November 02, 2017, 10:21:17 PM
wrs is certainly the most enjoyable cars simulation , but too much lake of content & player

Pibosos sims in a nutshell :P

yourgameplay

well, i've imported the sterring wheel from rfactor but it's fixed and there's no movement. Help please!

Steven

Take the F3000 as an example. In the gfx.cfg under "chassis" and "cockpit" there is "steer" and "name = B05_SWHEEL".
In your 3d model the steering wheel needs to be one object with one of its local coordinate axes as the rotation axis. Put it's name behind "name" in the gfx.cfg.
For the wheels look for "lf_wheel", "rf_wheel" and so on in the gfx.cfg.
The wheel needs to be in the coordinate center. Put the name of your wheel .edf behind "model" / "file =".

yourgameplay

ok, now the wheel turns but in the inverse sense.

Steven

Try putting a minus behind the axis in the gfx.cfg (or change the orientation in your model).

Alby46

Seems good, I'm just sorry I can't help you
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Alby46

Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)