• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:57:20 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

WINNER - Wimp | Hotlap Event #1 WorldSBK 17 | Franciacorta

Started by Italian Mod Team, November 09, 2017, 11:07:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Italian Mod Team

November 09, 2017, 11:07:28 AM Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 05:24:42 PM by Italian Mod Team
Hi guys, we have a little challenge for you!  ;D

Franciacorta is a beautifull little italian circuit, the GP Bikes version is almost identical at the real one. Here the amazing lap made by Fabrizio Perotti:

https://www.youtube.com/v/BSMU0at-J08&t=27s

The challenge is "easy", the winner will be the rider which will be closer to Perotti's Lap. But there are some rules, because we want make a video comparison between the Real & the best GP Bikes rider of the event.

Rules:

Track: Franciacorta V0.9
Bikes Category: WorldSBK 17
Server: The lap it must be done on the Event Server: IMT - HotLap Event #1 or IMT - HotLap Event #2 (just onboard in the #2)
Replay: Save the Replay of your best lap (you can found your replays in ...\Documents\PiBoSo\GP Bikes\replays) just the file .rpy is valid for the event
Event Start: Now!
Event End: 23 November (2 weeks)

The winner can choose the next hotlap event with the SBK (track and condition) and will be the protagonist of the "Franciacorta Real vs GP bikes" video.

The first 3 riders in any IMT events will be in the "hall of fame" of this section.

This thread is open for any information.

Good Luck and have Fun!

KG_03

Will the event be divided to onboard and 3pp players?

guigui404

Quote from: KG13 on November 09, 2017, 11:16:36 AM
Will the event be divided to onboard and 3pp players?
I don't think , because they ask for rpy file , and with this you can switch views , and get the same view as the real lap they show us
:)

KG_03

Yes I know that it is impossible to see who was riding onboard and who was 3p. Anyway... I will try to match my lap times. I just wonder how much time will I loose to fastest onboard player.

Italian Mod Team

November 09, 2017, 12:06:30 PM #4 Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 07:23:58 PM by Italian Mod Team
Ok we open also the Onboard server for the event. The winners will be 2; the best lap on the server #1, and the best onboard rider on the server #2.

Server with force cockpit online: IMT - HotLap Event #2

P.S. We can see the times of the servers.

EDIT: Sorry just the fastest lap will be the winner.

KG_03

Wimp #97

Wimp #97

Champion Moto2 International Cup 2018

Italian Mod Team

November 09, 2017, 07:20:10 PM #7 Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 07:37:07 PM by Italian Mod Team
We are sorry, but we can't be sure if a lap is onboard or not, so the winner will be just the absolute fastest lap.  :P

http://gpbikes.motonline-france.com/bestlaps.php: this website not works well atm  >:(

So, just send here the best lap (rpy file) when the event is completed or before. Its possible put here the personal best lap preview, I.E. screenshots, with a online service like this: https://postimages.org/

Quote from: wimpsback on November 09, 2017, 07:09:54 PM
How and where do we post our replays?

Here. the .rpy files can be hosted on a website as MEGA, Dropbox, ect... after just copy the link in this thread.

Example:

Lap: 1.15.750
Replay file: Link

KG_03

Don't worry...Wimp just destroyed the competition with 1.12 sec... My best was 1.15.1 ... so server#2 will be closed?

Italian Mod Team

Quote from: KG13 on November 09, 2017, 10:41:27 PM
Don't worry...Wimp just destroyed the competition with 1.12 sec... My best was 1.15.1 ... so server#2 will be closed?

Absolutely not! Anyone can try to win in both the servers.  ;)

But we put the podium, with the 3 best riders of the event, the 1st place win "something" tomorrow more info!

Italian Mod Team

Some more info about the event:

The winner can choose the next hotlap event with the SBK (track and condition) and will be the protagonist of the "Franciacorta Real vs GP bikes" video.

The first 3 riders in any IMT events will be in the "hall of fame" of this section.

Jose Reina

The server of the Hotlaps does not work correctly, I have not registered this lap and others that I have done ...

It's a pity that it does not work well, I do not know if it will be a server or GPBikes error.

I have saved the Replay of the lap in case someone wants it;)

Wimp #97

November 11, 2017, 10:14:00 AM #12 Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 11:14:51 AM by Wimp
Sick time Jose, very fast  :o

Thats gonna be hard to beat... :D
Wimp #97

Champion Moto2 International Cup 2018

KG_03

Italian Mod Team

The replays files are required,  not optional,  without it the laps are not valid. It's a antilamer solution.