• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:51:14 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Open class lobbies

Started by KG_03, November 03, 2017, 05:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KG_03

Is there any chance to host a lobby with open class? Just to make a Track Day like sessions...

Napalm Nick

November 03, 2017, 06:16:41 PM #1 Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 06:18:21 PM by Napalm Nick
The big problem with Open servers is the constant problems of people not being able to connect because of download errors while getting the bikes, getting bikes from spurious links on the forum, etc etc etc.
It gets mighty annoying especially as only a few same people will help to find the problem each time.

But, despite my moaning, it's up to the server providers if they want to do it.  ;)When I was one of them I decided never to do Open anymore after hours of tail chasing every week.

As you have put this in the wishlist I think maybe you want Pib to do it? He will only do it for the 3 stock bikes. No mods.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

doubledragoncc

Same here

I have every bike mod uptodate but if I ran open then MOST people could not get it for a missing bike and I get a shit load of PMs bitching at me for actually being up to date and having every bike.

So until people start to get THEIR shit together I wont hold open class on a server

Sorry lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

PeterV

doubledragoncc

Besides I dont want to come round a curve on a MotoGP bike and end up with my head up the arse of a guy on a GP80 only doing 80mph lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

KG_03

You are right. I accept your arguments. So I think there is nothing more to talk about 😊