• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

POLL: Does GPBikes need a Ghost/Trainer rider feature?

Started by Hawk, November 11, 2017, 07:27:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Does GPBikes need a Ghost/Trainer rider feature?

Yes.
No.
No opinion on this matter.

PeterV

Yes, its there in the other sims, port it and if you dont wanna use it turn it off. Same goes for 3thp or 1stp view.
OT: ans speaking of options, dynamic surface on or off option please port it.

HornetMaX

Quote from: PeterV on November 12, 2017, 12:44:50 PM
OT: ans speaking of options, dynamic surface on or off option please port it.
+1, it would avoid track makes to have 2 versions (and players to have to download the two).

KG_03

Quote from: HornetMaX on November 12, 2017, 11:54:35 AMI'm not sure there's a real need for a debate.
And also don't use ESC to go back to pits instantly, just ride back to the pits as in real life.

But even going back to pits and parking the bike do not open the garage menu so I have to use esc..do I ? 

guigui404

as they said upper , there are other things that are really way more important than a ghost , we all know it , so why asking for it ?

BOBR6 84

If you can turn it on/off lets have it!!  :) Good fun following and trying to beat my pb laps.. Even better if we could download a ghost of the top 10 leaderboard laptimes to chase  8)

BOBR6 84

November 12, 2017, 06:18:45 PM #20 Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 06:32:05 PM by BOBR6 84
Or download the whole top 20 ghosts to race against  ;D No need for AI  :) for a lap  ;D

matty0l215

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on November 12, 2017, 06:18:45 PM
Or download the whole top 20 ghosts to race against  ;D No need for AI  :) for a lap  ;D

Good idea but most of the ghost would be overlapped with eachother :P

Maybe just the top 5 and then one thats say 105% faster than you are
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

HornetMaX

Quote from: guigui404 on November 12, 2017, 02:14:35 PM
as they said upper , there are other things that are really way more important than a ghost , we all know it , so why asking for it ?
Nobody asked to have this done before this or that other fix.
Anyway, PiBoSo has always decided priorities on his own, so it would be wasted time.