• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:47:32 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Milestone and MotoGP

Started by PiBoSo, November 28, 2017, 11:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

December 01, 2017, 02:27:30 PM #15 Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 02:31:34 PM by Hawk
@Loinen: With all respect, you've answered my quotes in your post based on the attitude of people who actually play Milestones MotoGP...... If you read my quotes posted in your post you will see that I'm talking about any audience that would want to watch eSport; after all, it's the audience that matters most not the competitors if eSport is to be a success.

But all respect to you in your attempts to convince them of better platforms to practice what skills they may have..... But the attitude of the players you mentioned just goes to prove that Dorna have made a BIG mistake backing Milestones MotoGP as the foundation for Motorcycle eSports... eSports can well do without anyone who thinks it's going to be easy to win eSport races.... Unfortunately Milestones MotoGP makes it pretty easy for anyone to win with a bit of luck.... Even monkeys could ride fast in Milestones MotoGP. Lol! ;D

Ones things for certain..... Milestones MotoGP eSports riders will never gain the respect and following that would come to riders that use a realistic simulator; respect comes from people knowing how difficult it is to do what they do, and riding fast in MS's MotoGP is not hard and everyone knows it. :)

Unfortunately most people act like water in the sense that given the opportunity they will always find the quickest and easiest ways to achieve anything and defend their actions as though their life depended on it. Lol! ;D

BOBR6 84

That's a little ignorant lol. You have no idea of the pace the players set on those games.. Sure the games are quite easy to play in general. But the competition is extremely tough.

HornetMaX

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on December 01, 2017, 03:01:52 PM
That's a little ignorant lol. You have no idea of the pace the players set on those games.. Sure the games are quite easy to play in general. But the competition is extremely tough.
Tend to agree. It's not because the game is easy that the best are not skilled. You see incredible stuff done on SuperMarioBros :)

Anyway, at least Hawk is consistent here: he thinks riding 4-strokes, electronic-assisted, mummy-approved motoGP bikes is for kiddies, so yeah ... :)

loinen

Quote from: Hawk on December 01, 2017, 02:27:30 PM
I'm talking about any audience that would want to watch eSport; after all, it's the audience that matters most not the competitors if eSport is to be a success.

i think audience of eSport is actually built on ppl who play the game on regular basis, those who know what it is, how it feels. anyway i see your point.

i think it's pretty awesome to see such movements from big bosses, guess this will bring some good effect on virtual bike racing popularity, this sort of eSport in general and hopefully more people will start playing this type of games and more people will find GP Bikes and MX Bikes in the future. I myself started with SBK2001 in the past and now i'm here :)

Hawk

December 01, 2017, 08:36:18 PM #19 Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 08:38:53 PM by Hawk

Quote from: HornetMaX on December 01, 2017, 03:31:43 PM
Tend to agree. It's not because the game is easy that the best are not skilled. You see incredible stuff done on SuperMarioBros :)

Anyway, at least Hawk is consistent here: he thinks riding 4-strokes, electronic-assisted, mummy-approved motoGP bikes is for kiddies, so yeah ... :)

Ignorant? Me! Haha! You really don't know me at all Bob. Lol! ;D
When someone from Milestones MotoGP eSport competition demonstrates that they can ride not only as fast but as consistent in GPBikes as they do in that piece of crap game they call a simulator, Lol, then I will wholeheartedly apologise for my so called ignorance. In other words let them prove it in a more realistic simulator like GPBikes! :P
Competition tough? Only because they all get away with so much BS in that game compared to reality that it's very difficult to crash and very easy to ride fast.... Tough? Competition? What you talking about man! Wake-up! Lol! ;D

And as for Max's statement: I don't think I've ever said modern MotoGP bikes are for kiddies? I might have suggested a monkey could ride them just as well, but do you really take me seriously!? You should know by now that I just love taking the piss out of modern day technology that has supposedly made motorcycle racing better.... Haha! OH! On that point.... Don't make me laugh! Hehe! ;D ;D

HornetMaX

Quote from: Hawk on December 01, 2017, 08:36:18 PM
And as for Max's statement: I don't think I've ever said modern MotoGP bikes are for kiddies? I might have suggested a monkey could ride them just as well, but do you really take me seriously!?
Always :)

daye

Piboso, don't be bored.

The only motor game bikes i'm buy in my old life and keep to use is GPBIKES, i'm use it from ALPHA 1....

So, GPBIKES is the good way for "master game" of motorbikes.

THe day who we have a real controler (thanks to DoubleDragon to continue his works), GPBIKES becaume the reference of games bikes.