• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 02:49:03 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

[GPBikes][Track] Mosport

Started by janaucarre, January 17, 2014, 04:27:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

janaucarre

January 17, 2014, 04:27:39 PM Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 05:55:23 AM by janaucarre
With the permission of Witham69

Hello, I have the pleasure to propose you Mosport track, there is a version for WRS and for GPBikes.

Thanks to JUJU for the cameras.
Track is on the records page.

GPBikes:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/38y1y34pynrkutw/Mosport_1.1.rar

WRS:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/jq46h5v1vkjca86/Mosport_WRS_1.1.rar

Docfumi

Here are some info pics.

GREAT WORK GUYS!
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

iVolution

Quote from: janaucarre on January 17, 2014, 04:27:39 PM
Hello, I have the pleasure to propose you Mosport track, there is a version for WRS and for Kart Racing Pro, I post only the GPBikes version here.
Great work, got no time now but will test in when i have  :D.  Maybe a silly question but... on how many tracks are you working at the same time?? It seems like you are working on 10 projects at once  :)

Harrytmj66

Is this track on Forza Motorsport 4? Im sure i recognise it

Arvoss

Nice height differences!!! :D But WHY, WHY can't someone fix the corner at Brno? On this track I can go fast but on Brno I always fall...

RBp

Quote from: Arvoss on January 17, 2014, 10:17:38 PM
Nice height differences!!! :D But WHY, WHY can't someone fix the corner at Brno? On this track I can go fast but on Brno I always fall...

What corner?

Arvoss

Quote from: RBp on January 18, 2014, 07:03:12 AM
Quote from: Arvoss on January 17, 2014, 10:17:38 PM

What corner?

At the end.. 'A big chicane' ;)

Klax75

Really like this track. I watch a lot of replays when I ride, and on the Camera Set on the fastest part of the track at the end there is three spots were the trees are totally blocking the track. :) Other then that I really like it. Done a lot of laps of this track in iRacing.com.

RBp

Quote from: Arvoss on January 18, 2014, 07:39:16 AM

At the end.. 'A big chicane' ;)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/32f258  files here so you can do it :-*

Never played mosport before, love the back straight big wheelies everywhere,

janaucarre

i will make changes about cameras, but if somoeone would make it, make it.
my next tutorial will be on making set of cameras, anyone can do it without skills.

Arvoss

Quote from: janaucarre on January 18, 2014, 08:40:26 AM
my next tutorial will be on making set of cameras, anyone can do it without skills.

That would be great janau! :D I downloaded tracked and tried to install cams but I dont understand how it works... :p

Hawk

Quote from: janaucarre on January 18, 2014, 08:40:26 AM

Looking forward to this tutorial.... There are a few current tracks that need the replay camera sorting out.

Thanks janaucarre! ;D

Klax75

Cool. There are a lot of the tracks that the cameras are in Ok spots just the field of view is set so far away you can't really see anything since the bike is so small and far away.

Docfumi

Quote from: Klax75 on January 18, 2014, 09:09:48 AM
Cool. There are a lot of the tracks that the cameras are in Ok spots just the field of view is set so far away you can't really see anything since the bike is so small and far away.

Hi Klax, in the next version fixes will be added so sit tight guys and I´m very happy you all enjoy the track.
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

PeterV

January 18, 2014, 11:20:11 AM #14 Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 11:30:16 AM by PeterV
Quote from: docfumi on January 17, 2014, 04:50:26 PM
Here are some info pics.

GREAT WORK GUYS!
i just did 2 laps it looks and  drives very good but.....
Looking at the photo and seeing the width of the track and then comparing it to the in gameversion, the game version seems to be way to narrow.
In game maybe 3 bikes side by side, on picture easily 6 if not more. Is it me beeing weird?  ::)