• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:12:11 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

core.exe disapear

Started by tchemi, November 28, 2017, 06:31:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tchemi

Hello,

I launched GP bikes, clicked on 'race' then the game crashes. The core.exe has completly disapeared. It is not in the trashbin, all other files are here  in the folder but the core.exe is not. O_O wtf ?

tchemi

oooooook, so now, I tried to reinstall the game. The installer crashed and the installer disapeared from my file system o_O

teeds

AV removing it or disk trouble maybe?

tchemi

Yes, maybe a disk trouble because I wanted to download the installer, I had an error "unsufficient permision"
I restarted my PC and it seems ok

KG_03

The windows defender is deleting the core. Exe file after installing the LAA Hack. If you dont use other anti virus than win defender it might be the issue.

tchemi

I did a scan of my computer with my antivirus, nothing detected. It's not windows defender. I was also suspecting something like a virus or so.

Strange thing anyway...

janaucarre

Hi, try malwarebytes and make a scan including all options when selecting your hdd

Hawk

Boerenlater

Quote from: KG13 on November 28, 2017, 11:35:41 PM
The windows defender is deleting the core. Exe file after installing the LAA Hack. If you dont use other anti virus than win defender it might be the issue.
Windows defender did this too to me. Just use the settings in defender to allow it. No need to install a whole new AV.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)