• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 07:59:03 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

OldSchool Race Paul Ricard

Started by PeterV, January 18, 2014, 10:14:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeterV

HornetMaX

Quote from: beber50 on January 21, 2014, 09:04:45 PM
salut pourquoi je suis black listed
Because you don't speak the correct language.

Or because this event is a closed one, only players who have subscribed can join.

Or both.

MaX.

davidboda46

Core.exe crash on "OldSchool - 2-Stroke"-server, 2 times in a row, always on first lap when braking for the righthander after the long straight.

Cheers

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

PeterV

beber50

Hawk

Peter. I saw the guy with no name on the server tonight(unnamedprofile). How can this be if he isn't whitelisted?

Arvoss

Quote from: beber50 on January 23, 2014, 08:42:56 PM
how to not be blacklisted

I think there is a whitelist for this lobby OR he blacklisted you because you failed the start a couple of days ago...

PeterV

Quote from: beber50 on January 23, 2014, 08:42:56 PM
how to not be blacklisted
Easy practice youre sightning lap and warmup lap starting positions and come back next week.
The Oldschool Server will be running every week, leading up to probably a next race on track .....?

PeterV

Quote from: Hawk_UK on January 23, 2014, 09:11:13 PM
Peter. I saw the guy with no name on the server tonight(unnamedprofile). How can this be if he isn't whitelisted?

The white list is not running now, everyone can join except for the two blacklisted riders.
The white list will be running on saturday and sunday (saturday to test if all riders can get in ).

Hawk

Quote from: PeterV on January 23, 2014, 09:15:58 PM
Quote from: Hawk_UK on January 23, 2014, 09:11:13 PM

The white list is not running now, everyone can join except for the two blacklisted riders.
The white list will be running on saturday and sunday (saturday to test if all riders can get in ).

Thanks, Peter...... I'm still intrigued to know who this "unnamedprofile" guy is? Hehe

PeterV

January 23, 2014, 09:23:27 PM #40 Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 09:30:37 PM by PeterV
Quote from: Hawk_UK on January 23, 2014, 09:21:32 PM
Thanks, Peter...... I'm still intrigued to know who this "unnamedprofile" guy is? Hehe
Well i can check his GUID and compare it to the ones i have  ;) if hes in there he will be caught.

iVolution

Quote from: PeterV on January 23, 2014, 09:13:49 PM
The Oldschool Server will be running every week, leading up to probably a next race on track .....?
Woot woot, after the comming weekend I could have time again to compete  :D. Really would like to see it every week indeed.

Quote from: Hawk_UK on January 23, 2014, 09:21:32 PM
It is a new guy every week  ;), same as the Stig i guess except for the fact that these guys don't drive very well.

davidboda46

Same problem still, Core.exe crash on "OldSchool - 2-Stroke"-server, still always on first lap when braking for the righthander after the long straight. Doesn't happen in testing. Can it be something on my side?

Cheers

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

PeterV

Quote from: davidboda46 on January 24, 2014, 12:38:24 AM
Same problem still, Core.exe crash on "OldSchool - 2-Stroke"-server, still always on first lap when braking for the righthander after the long straight. Doesn't happen in testing. Can it be something on my side?
/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
I would throw away (delete) the track, download it again and install it it fresh then try again.
(the server is normally restarted Every Day).

Hawk

Quote from: PeterV on January 24, 2014, 03:57:03 PM
Quote from: davidboda46 on January 24, 2014, 12:38:24 AM
/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
I would throw away (delete) the track, download it again and install it it fresh then try again.
(the server is normally restarted Every Day).

This is a strange persistent problem you are having David..... I do have core.exe's occasionally at Paul Ricard(as we all do on every track online at the moment), but to get a definite core.exe at the same place on the first lap on the same track is VERY unusual. This kind of problem is more than likely a plugin or driver or controller or corrupt system registry entry issue that is causing the crash than anything else. It would certainly be worth trying a different controller for a quick exercise to see if that solves your problem(even if this didn't used to happen with your current controller).

I hope Peters solution works for you, mate. ;)