• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:20:38 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

STK 1000 and SSP 600 bikes crash game

Started by Luponius, November 29, 2017, 05:55:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luponius

Any idea why that would be?  Crashes in testing briefly after I select the category, right before it loads.  Can I access crash logs anywhere?

Wimp #97

Have you installed the right tyre files for the according bikes?
Wimp #97

Champion Moto2 International Cup 2018

matty0l215

Quote from: Wimp #97 on November 29, 2017, 06:06:42 PM
Have you installed the right tyre files for the according bikes?

+1 on this

Also, Do you have this problem with any other bikes??
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Luponius

November 29, 2017, 08:59:58 PM #3 Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 09:03:08 PM by Luponius
I don't think it happens on any other bikes to be honest, haven't tried each category though.  As far as installations I just used Synback profiles and let them do their thing.  There were three profiles and I just allowed them to run.  I set GP Bikes security to be Full Control for Everyone as well.

EDIT: Added bike folder, also I don't know if it matters but the WorldSBK17 bikes do load but the STK1000 don't even though they're similar.

matty0l215

Hmmm...

Looks like the STK1000 and SSP 600 tyres files arn't in there....

I'm not sure how this has happened but they have been removed from the FTP. I will quickly re-upload them. Run the Sync again and try to load the bikes again.

Luponius

November 29, 2017, 09:15:40 PM #5 Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 09:17:22 PM by Luponius
Aren't the STK and SSP files the ones I downloaded?  Let me know when to run again and if I should remove anything that's currently in the folder.  Also do I want to put each of these in separate folders?  I read some post somewhere that is the safest approach.

Edit I just realized you meant tyre files sorry.
EDIT2: YUP THAT DID IT! Thanks :D

Cheers mate :)

matty0l215

No worries.

Im not sure why they wern't in there. And if they haven't been in there for so long, Why hasn't anyone reported it.

Meh, Works now :P

Luponius

Quote from: matty0l215 on November 29, 2017, 09:20:25 PM
No worries.

Im not sure why they wern't in there. And if they haven't been in there for so long, Why hasn't anyone reported it.

Meh, Works now :P

Case closed!  :-X ;D