• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:00:49 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Connection Timeout

Started by speedfr, November 30, 2017, 06:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

speedfr

I'm sorry for you, maybe you could try a reinstall (saving all your dl first) but it happened yesterday and we were a bunch of guys with this error. Tonight, it worked for me. And other guys on the "Come" server but they rather race by themselves looks like .. :(

I'm ok to try to host a game if you like but it's the last thing i didn't try with that game so might take a while before i sort everything out.
Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   R7-3800X/32Go/RX6800/1440p/Full WC

Luponius

Hope you solved it Kerazo, if not try opening cmd (command prompt from start menu) and type in

"ipconfig /release" then type "ipconfig /renew" and finally "ipconfig /flushdns".

It doesn't hurt any of your configurations and will only very temporarily halt your internet connection (when released, until renewed).

Consider restarting your pc and resetting your modem if those are available and the above doesn't solve your issue.

Also make sure you don't have multiple core.exe running since they may cause conflicts and ensure your firewall (windows or otherwise) has rules explicitly allowing core.exe to both go inbound and outbound.

Given all those it's hard to think it wouldn't work.