• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:35:11 PM

Connection Timeout

Started by speedfr, November 30, 2017, 06:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

speedfr

Hey Riders,

'till yesterday night i could and i played allright on "World" servers, on Jerez track and then on the Paul Ricard on GP500. Fine and smooth as usual  ;D

But tonight, (it's 7PM in France) i can't join any server or worse, i can't even have the servers displayed ingame and i get this awfull "connection Timeout" after starting the "World" trigger on top right.
Am I the only one ? Or is it why there's nobody on every servers that looks like they are online if i go to the server page (http://stats.gp-bikes.com/servers.php?sort=name)

Thanks.
Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   R7-3800X/32Go/RX6800/1440p/Full WC

Luponius

Is there a scheduled maintenance of some sort to get a list of online servers since today I've been getting a connection timeout with no actual changes to my game or network.  I tried an ipconfig /release, renew and flushdns to no avail.

Luponius

Confirmed same here!

Additional Info:  Restart PC and modem, ipconfig /release, renew and flushdns attempted.  No dice.  I made no changes besides installing MaXHud plugin and its redistributable.  Network is otherwise fine and can access all other sites as usual.  Playing in local is fine as well.

speedfr

No, it's not an network error or problem with dsl, that i'm sure  ;D
So i guess it's something down related to the game servers.

Maybe later...  ;)
Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   R7-3800X/32Go/RX6800/1440p/Full WC

teeds

Same, will need Piboso to fix.

Luponius

It's probably the tracker which the dedicated servers register against.

speedfr

a DNS problem i would say...

Wimp #97

Ye, i've been wanting to play but can't seem to get connection...
Wimp #97

Champion Moto2 International Cup 2018

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

speedfr

Hello guys,

i understand that servers are online but not joinable. Looks like a DNS problem or something else but i don't get something...
The NAFPRA servers are in the US, Maryland, so what is the connection with PiBoSo servers or even with the CAWS ones that are in Germany (?), and IMT in Italy ?
Is that because the list of servers displayed in the game is held by PiBoSo servers ?

(Newbie questions, sorry  :-[ )

PiBoSo

Everything should be back to normal now.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

speedfr

Kerazo

still getting "connection timeout" when wanting to join world..
but on the serverpage i see others connect just fine

somebody help? am i overlooking something?

speedfr

December 01, 2017, 08:42:14 PM #13 Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 09:32:18 PM by speedfr
on which server ?

I was there earlier (IMT, Imola) and somebody else too (he didn't move from the pit) but i'm going back there so i'll tell you about this one.  ;)

Edit : Tor Poznan works fine. Going somewhere else.  :P

Kerazo

December 01, 2017, 10:20:53 PM #14 Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 01:41:33 AM by Kerazo
Thanks for your help speed, but i cant even get to see servers as it shows timeout when clicking on world.. very annoying to say the least as ive never had any trouble in the past - while with b12 there seems to be a problem everytime i wanna do some laps haha

edit: it works now