• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:41:25 PM

Assetto GT2 Championship

Started by PeterV, December 03, 2017, 12:19:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

It was great. Had a great start, held onto the leaders shirt tails for a while then a series of mistakes dropped me back.

How you guys made softs (S not SH I assume?) last the whole race at 300% wear rate is beyond me.

Very enjoyable. Hopefully what GPB will aspire to be like in races one day.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

teeds

Yea twice I missed my braking point behind you into the last turn Bob  :) My tyres were shot and getting worse from about lap 8, was 4 sec off pace by the end at best. Speedy was catching at a fair pace in the last few laps, but not quickly enough thankfully cause I had nothing  ;)

Good fun chaps.

JamoZ

Maybe we can do some trackdays in between the championship races? I can easily set up a server for such a thing...

Gzehoo

I'll maybe try. Never played Assetto Corsa, but sometimes it's needed to try something new.

PeterV

Quote from: JamoZ on December 05, 2017, 03:56:25 PM
Maybe we can do some trackdays in between the championship races? I can easily set up a server for such a thing...

We can do Jamoz, if people would like though.
Just say when and where.

JamoZ

A thursday or friday evening? I`ll pick a track from the championship calender so it`ll be a bit usefull, but would the preference be road cars, trackday cars (something like a Ferrari Clienti day) or pure racecars?

PeterV

you have too keep in mind that not everyone has all DLC's. So something from the stockcontent cars.
You decide Jamoz, youre party.

PeterV

Quote from: connorhall70 on December 05, 2017, 09:25:16 AM
ENTER ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
Ill give you the benefit of the doubt Conner. if you misbehave youre banned.

PeterV

Quote from: Gzehoo on December 05, 2017, 05:56:33 PM
I'll maybe try. Never played Assetto Corsa, but sometimes it's needed to try something new.
Ghezoo you in ?

Gzehoo

BOBR6 84

Did a little race against the Ai at that Japanese track..  Ai are doing 1:29.1  :o :o

Hawk

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on December 06, 2017, 02:26:28 PM
Did a little race against the Ai at that Japanese track..  Ai are doing 1:29.1  :o :o

Wow! :o
I'm struggling at 1:35 online.... I must get more practice in. Lol! ;D

Napalm Nick

I usually run AI at 93% AI or I can't keep up  :'(
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

JamoZ

I think with the right setup it should be possible.  I was able to do a 1.31.5 yesterday, but with a understeering car that was unstable over some bumps in the 3rd sector.
I`m not a setup wizard :(

Hawk

Quote from: JamoZ on December 06, 2017, 05:53:57 PM

I think with the right setup it should be possible.  I was able to do a 1.31.5 yesterday, but with a understeering car that was unstable over some bumps in the 3rd sector.
I`m not a setup wizard :(

I'm desperately trying to get some oversteer back into the front end of the car.... been trying everything but still no joy.