• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:32:38 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Assetto GT2 Championship

Started by PeterV, December 03, 2017, 12:19:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeterV

Gzehoo

Not possible to join server :/

BTW. ny nickname is Gzehoo

PeterV

December 06, 2017, 08:13:22 PM #47 Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 08:15:03 PM by PeterV
and why not ?
used the password? got the track pack?

JamoZ

Is it possible to submit a skin even when i just enter some practise sessions? (and maybe a wildcard here or there?::) ) If so i`d like to use this one :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kefyjdi36o5jwkv/Ferrari%20458%20GT2%20JamoZ.rar?dl=0

PeterV

Done Jamoz, next restrt it will be active.

JamoZ

MultiCOOLFRESH

I am fast with every class, but the GT class :P I just dont know how to drive them. But hey, I will be excited how you guys cope with the cars :)
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

Hawk

@Jamoz: Very nice skin mate! ;D 8)

BTW. How did you get the skin-graphic on the top of the windshield? I can't find the map for it.  :-\

JamoZ

Oh i didn't create it! I just had it in my skin collection for quite some time. I'd love a personalized skin, but i just don't have the time to go and create one  :'(

Hawk

Quote from: JamoZ on December 07, 2017, 01:13:54 PM
Oh i didn't create it! I just had it in my skin collection for quite some time. I'd love a personalized skin, but i just don't have the time to go and create one  :'(

Oh I see! No worries mate.....  Just that I've been looking for the UV map that allows to skin the sunscreen section of the windscreen but can't find one anywhere.... Love to put my nickname on it. Lol ;D

Gzehoo

Quote from: PeterVused the password? got the track pack?

Yes, and after I used password there is no button for joining server.

Napalm Nick

Did you select the car type you want to drive first?
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

MultiCOOLFRESH

I would like to have the number #86 I tell you about the skin later :)
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

connorhall70

Can i just use this random skin please?

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/bmw-motorsport-m3-gt2-4k-skin.140908/

Havent got a clue how to change the number lol but hope its ok to use
GanjaGod

PeterV

December 08, 2017, 07:02:50 PM #59 Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 07:29:07 PM by PeterV
@ connor ill change youre number. (did send you a PM)