• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:05:29 PM

Assetto GT2 Championship

Started by PeterV, December 03, 2017, 12:19:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeterV

January 23, 2018, 08:01:05 PM #90 Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 08:53:29 PM by PeterV
First post updated
(Round 5 Road Atlanta podium added)
(Championship standings updated)

poumpouny

can I still sign up for next race ?

PeterV

January 24, 2018, 04:45:15 PM #92 Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 04:46:53 PM by PeterV
Yes you can, just tell me if you want in and ill put you on the list of riders.
Please connect to the server so that i get youre steam GUID number.

Also let us know what car you will be using and if available which paint and race number.

PeterV

First post updated
(Round 6 Silverstone GP podium added)

Napalm Nick

Just watched the Silverstone replay. Very nice battle there Teeds!  8)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

If yer names on the list get yer ass to the track feckin washouts  :P
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Warlock

Quote from: Napalm Nick on February 05, 2018, 07:23:06 PM
If yer names on the list get yer ass to the track feckin washouts  :P

lol !   ;D

And yes, we are having so much fun but would be nice to have 7-8 drivers more  :P

PeterV

February 20, 2018, 07:06:23 PM #97 Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 07:19:51 PM by PeterV
First post updated
(Calender updated with 7th, 8th and 9th round podium places.)

PeterV

First post updated
(Calender updated with 10th, round podium places.)

luisNunes

Hey guys! Can i still join the races? I got AC installed again and want to get some fun on the track :) Using my xbox pad though hehe

Napalm Nick

Yes of course! Numbers have dwindled due to timewasters lol.

luisNunes

Quote from: Napalm Nick on February 28, 2018, 12:22:20 PM
Yes of course! Numbers have dwindled due to timewasters lol.

I would like to race with the BMW in the Falken livery with the number 1 if possible.

What time do the races start? I can see the next one on 5th of March will be on a Monday so I might not be available to race that day if it is anywhere from 6pm to 10pm GMT

Napalm Nick

Oh dear. All races are Monday at 8 GMT  :-X

luisNunes

Quote from: Napalm Nick on February 28, 2018, 04:49:27 PM
Oh dear. All races are Monday at 8 GMT  :-X

oh damn it.... I got evening classes from 6pm to 9pm and i won't be home until 10 or so.... oh well another time then :)

Napalm Nick