Author Topic: NAFPRA Race Results Web Site...  (Read 477 times)

uberslug

• View Profile
NAFPRA Race Results Web Site...
« on: December 04, 2017, 01:38:50 AM »
Because I have entirely too much time my hands AND idle hands are the devil's playground, I have created a web site to provide access to NAFPRA Race Results and Replays.

The initial offering can be accessed here: http://www.cycotek.net

For now one can view the race results as *.html files through links on the index and results pages [one can scroll the results for older links and one will need to hit the back button of one's browser to get back to the index page].

One can also download the server replay files as *.rpy files through links on the index and replays pages [one can scroll the replays for older links and, again, one will need to hit the back button of one's browser to get back to the index page].

Since the site is php / mysql based I will eventually add searchable features for items such as Fastest Lap Times, Ideal Lap Times, Finish Placings, etc., etc., etc.

Luponius

• View Profile
Re: NAFPRA Race Results Web Site...
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 08:47:07 AM »
Sounds like a nice and useful project -  cheers :)

TimboC137

• If you can't find it, grind it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 11:46:31 AM »
Very nice! This could be very useful. Especially for a hotlap event(and a leaderboard maybe?).

Luponius

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2017, 02:01:35 PM »
Unrelated to the website note, but is there a chance the napfras would have something other than moto3?  I love the C+A settings but the bike categories don't appeal much to me if I'm being honest.  Let me bring some middleweight twin or something a bit reckless to rip around the corners and I'd gladly pop in for a few laps!

Although maybe there are some alternate sound mods I can download that might make it more appealing :o

uberslug

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2017, 02:13:49 PM »
Unrelated to the website note, but is there a chance the napfras would have something other than moto3?

We will [eventually] have a full contingent of classes on our servers. We wanted to start out with something that was easy to set up, control, and maintain. As we get further into it we will expand our offerings accordingly.

Syd

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2017, 07:22:58 PM »
Looks good Uber! Sorry I butted out the other night, too many restarts..

Luponius

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2017, 10:58:07 AM »
Unrelated to the website note, but is there a chance the napfras would have something other than moto3?

We will [eventually] have a full contingent of classes on our servers. We wanted to start out with something that was easy to set up, control, and maintain. As we get further into it we will expand our offerings accordingly.

Happy to hear, and I should really give moto3s some love while they're there I suppose, will pop in for sure this week, although best to keep me at arms' length, I tend to take 110% of the track available  :-[

uberslug

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2017, 12:40:45 PM »

Happy to hear, and I should really give moto3s some love while they're there I suppose, will pop in for sure this week, although best to keep me at arms' length, I tend to take 110% of the track available  :-[

I think you need to work on your percentage of track usage as it pails in comparison to what I [and many others I am sure] have seen.  ;)

uberslug

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2017, 12:41:51 PM »
Looks good Uber! Sorry I butted out the other night, too many restarts..

No worries.

uberslug

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2017, 12:44:19 PM »
Since I have jury duty later today I stayed up late last night and made the site self updating so you should [theoretically] be able to view or retrieve files within five minutes of completion of your session.

Luponius

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2017, 01:31:39 PM »
I tend to take 110% of the track available  :-[

I think you need to work on your percentage of track usage as it pails in comparison to what I [and many others I am sure] have seen.  ;)

I'll make sure to pump those rookie numbers up then!  ;D

uberslug

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2018, 11:49:33 PM »
I have enhanced the site with some back end updates. The upper right corner now lists the winners of the last 12 race events. I will be adding a Searchable Results Page over the next few weeks so one may find their results. After that update I will be adding a Fastest Lap page.

Please leave any feedback or requests.

http://www.cycotek.net