• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Assetto Corsa - Corse Clienti Invitation

Started by JamoZ, December 13, 2017, 11:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamoZ

December 13, 2017, 11:50:04 PM Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 07:33:56 AM by JamoZ
Dear Driver,

If to own a Ferrari is a privilege, then to possess an XX is a kind of apotheosis.
These intriguing letters stand for the three Ferrari programmes dedicated to its most faithful customers who are lucky enough to drive cars produced in very limited numbers and exclusively for the track.

As you own a great collection of our exotic road cars, it is with great pleasure to invite you to our next Corse Clienti event.

This event will be held at the Mazda Laguna Seca Raceway on the dates of the 15th and 16th of December.

You will be staying at the Inn Hotel located 17 kilometers from the racetrack.
Of course all expenses are payed for and you will be given a Ferrari GTC4 Lucco as means of transportation during your stay troughout the weekend.

When you arrive at the racetrack you will be given the option to drive the Ferrari FXX and the Ferarri 599XX.

The FXX was the first laboratory-car. It was launched in 2006 and sports a 860-horsepower 12-cylinder 6.3-litre engine that provides a thrilling performance.
It features comprehensive data-monitoring and telemetry that not only allows the driver to improve performance, but also provides Ferrari technicians with valuable data to improve the FXX and future road-going Ferraris.

The 2009 599XX is a 700-horse power concentrate of technology equipped with very sophisticated systems such as the fans that, sucking the air from the faired bottom of the car and expelling it from two rear pipes, make the vehicle stick to the asphalt, creating a perfect ground effect. Its performance is also thrilling.

The XX Programmes emerged out of the ingenious and rather fascinating idea of involving a group of special customers in the development of the Ferraris of the future, asking them to help provide information to the Corse Clienti technicians.

It would be a great honor to have you participating in our XX programmes.

Sincerely,

Sergio Marchionne

CEO Scuderia Ferrari

Your track access pass can be downloaded at the following link : https://mega.nz/#F!sXxxhahB!Rq710xMHVx1TnAJiIYqFGA

JamoZ

In other words, join in on a new trackday event in Assetto Corsa! The server will go up on troughout the weekend on 20:00 CET, and will stay up as long as it is populated.

Last Trackday event was a mild succes but still great fun chasing some of you around Imola. It would be great to make this a weekly returning event!

Download the 2 cars and the track following the link above and i hope to see you on the server this weekend!

Stout Johnson

LOL, you have quite an imagination and seem to be very apt at peotry. Never seen that side from you Jamoz ; )
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

Napalm Nick

Cool. Did you cut and paste from your own real invitation?
See you there. I will bring the cucumber sandwiches.  8)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

guigui404

Plot twist , Jamoz actually is Sergio Marchionne !

matty0l215

Quote from: Napalm Nick on December 14, 2017, 09:51:29 AM
Cool. Did you cut and paste from your own real invitation?
See you there. I will bring the cucumber sandwiches.  8)

With a newborn baby?!  Something tells me mr fox cant afford a Ferrari XX ;) :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

MultiCOOLFRESH

I will be there and challenge you to the blood ;D I am really interested how these cars handle :)
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

Warlock

Lol Jamoz that was funny  ;D , it made me think twice hahaha

JamoZ

Quote from: Warlock on December 14, 2017, 03:46:19 PM
Lol Jamoz that was funny  ;D , it made me think twice hahaha

You`re a man of sounds....you`re gonna like these cars ;)

Warlock

JamoZ

Server up!

Server Name - GPB Corse Clienti
Password - ferrari

BOBR6 84

just going to install the cars and il be on  :)

JamoZ