Author Topic: Moto2 2017 MOD v.1.6  (Read 14686 times)

Manu

• View Profile
Re: Moto2 2017 MOD v.1.0
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2018, 06:57:59 AM »
Soon

uberslug

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2018, 11:45:55 AM »
Grazie Mille...

Manu

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2018, 05:06:46 PM »
Moto 2 17 Skins Templates available.

Download in first post.

uberslug

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2018, 06:26:19 PM »
Excellent.

davidboda46

• "When the going gets wierd, the wierd turn pro"
    • View Profile
    • My Thoughts About 2 Wheels
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2018, 10:23:45 AM »
Thank you Manu.

Cheers,

David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Manu

• View Profile
Re: Moto2 2017 MOD v.1.1
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2018, 09:43:31 PM »
Moto2 2017 MOD v.1.1 UPDATE

Changelog v.1.1:

New tyres shaders and wear/dirt textures
Tuning bike aero drag
Added updated stand for GPB beta13

Download in first post
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 10:34:07 PM by Manu »

doubledragoncc

• If it dont fit HIT it!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • GPBOC Live Streams
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2018, 10:04:28 PM »
Thankyou Manu

Great timing

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls

Teamspeak: Server IP: 82.43.148.211  user password "yougetin"

i5 7600 5.0GHz z270 ASUS Maximus Code Mobo 16GB 3866MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix GTX1050Ti OC 4GB DDR5 Kraken X62 AIO Cooler

badexample69

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2018, 05:29:36 AM »
Thank you as usual Manu! You're the best! :)

Hawk

• MOD Team: CAWS / GP-Team: Horizon GP #7
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2018, 09:14:06 AM »
Thanks for all your Mods and work Manu... Superb job as always mate! ;) 8)

Phathry25

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2018, 03:00:55 AM »
Moto 2 17 Skins Templates available.

Download in first post.

Great work on the bikes.  Everything really.  Thank you very much for all the content you put out, I really appreciate it!

Is it possible to skin the frame on the KTM?

Manu

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2018, 02:30:11 AM »
It is going to launch a new test version with some changes. I have many reports that bikes are too fast compared to real bikes. With the new changes the bikes are around 1.5 - 2 seconds slower.

Change list:

New engine(based on cbr600rr - moto2 specs)
New gear ratios (based on cbr600rr - moto2 specs)
Increased fuel consumption
Tuning tyres
New replay cameras
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 02:32:46 AM by Manu »

connorhall70

• YeetGod
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2018, 02:54:24 AM »

I feel like you have this almost perfect... i have no knowledge on how much fuel the real bikes use but just a guess looking at the engine and the average rpm round Victoria... I can't see you being that far off surely?
Look forward to the new update though, thanks manu. :)
GanjaGod

Hawk

• MOD Team: CAWS / GP-Team: Horizon GP #7
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2018, 07:28:58 AM »
It is going to launch a new test version with some changes. I have many reports that bikes are too fast compared to real bikes. With the new changes the bikes are around 1.5 - 2 seconds slower.

Change list:

New engine(based on cbr600rr - moto2 specs)
New gear ratios (based on cbr600rr - moto2 specs)
Tuning tyres
New replay cameras

Hi Manu.
Is that reports of being too fast regarding lap times or the bikes top speed and other performance factors of the physics of the bike/s themselves?

If it's lap times being too fast and you know you have the bike physics data correct or as correct as possible then maybe the fast lap times are due to riders in a sim riding a lot harder than they would if they were riding the bike in reality because they know they cannot get hurt? That I would suggest will add a second or two or even 3 onto a sim-riders lap time when there are no real penalties or consequences for falling off the bike? :)

Basically I would suggest not changing a bikes realistic performance to stop riders from riding faster than reality.... More to let's push Piboso for realistic consequences when a rider crashes. ;)

Just my thoughts on this.  ;) 8)

adrian_melandri

• View Profile
    • Contact me at Steam
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2018, 11:16:42 AM »
Hi Manu.
Is that reports of being too fast regarding lap times or the bikes top speed and other performance factors of the physics of the bike/s themselves?

If it's lap times being too fast and you know you have the bike physics data correct or as correct as possible then maybe the fast lap times are due to riders in a sim riding a lot harder than they would if they were riding the bike in reality because they know they cannot get hurt? That I would suggest will add a second or two or even 3 onto a sim-riders lap time when there are no real penalties or consequences for falling off the bike? :)

Basically I would suggest not changing a bikes realistic performance to stop riders from riding faster than reality.... More to let's push Piboso for realistic consequences when a rider crashes. ;)

I think so too. Because i feel the bikes have the phyiscs just right compared to the real ones. If only the lap times being too fast, i 've seen there are MotoGP Bikes mod (i forgot which one) that also the lap times are too fast. Just my opinion though, the decision is up to Manu..
I play racing games, mostly Motorcycle Racing. I love Skyrim too.

Wimp #97

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2018, 12:12:24 PM »
Hi Manu.

I think so too. Because i feel the bikes have the phyiscs just right compared to the real ones. If only the lap times being too fast, i 've seen there are MotoGP Bikes mod (i forgot which one) that also the lap times are too fast. Just my opinion though, the decision is up to Manu..

There is no way riders in real life can go even 1 second faster than they are now. I don't think you guys realise how much on the limit they are on a qualifying lap or even in the race... They can also save more crashes than we can in gpbikes. To think they could go 3 seconds faster by just taking more risk is insane. There is a reason why the laptimes in real life are so close together, and thats because they are on the limit. There is nearly no room for improvement.
Right now moto 2 bikes in game are 4-5seconds to fast compared to real life. This is not due to us taking more risk or even riding in 3rd person. In real life those guys are on the edge of every curb aswell, not much we can do more in 3rd person. In real life the riders also crash trying to push that little bit extra, just like in gpbikes. The difference between our moto2 and real life moto2 is the physics of the bike.
We have:
-To much grip in the rear( I can drag rear brake a lot, and smack throttle open at full lean and first gear...)
-To much front grip(not as bad as the rear, but its nearly impossible to tuck the front end)
-To much top speed

Don't get me wrong, I really like these bikes a lot! But if we are debating of them being realistic or not, then i would say not so much. Mainly the amount of grip we have is insane. What I also know is that if these bikes were to be made 4-5seconds slower that a lot of people would complain that they don't ride as nice, not as flowing, don't turn well... . I feel like modders can't win in this aspect of keeping the bikes realistic and satisfying certain people's opinions about how it should ride. Right now I think we are getting too used to very fast bikes.

Anyway, sorry for the ranting :D I love the bikes Manu! keep them coming :D
Wimp #97

Youtube channel with irl trackdays: https://www.youtube.com/user/OnboardRacing1