• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:39:57 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

2017 Moto3 New Bikes

Started by julien113, December 18, 2017, 11:28:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheFREAK

Re-downloaded the bikes, tyres and paints... Still not working...  :(

I've also tested the other bikes categories and found out that the following are also not working:
- GP 250 (crashes as soon as I select it)
- Moto 3 (crashes after I leave the pit)
- Moto 3 2017 (crashes after I leave the pit)
- Minitwin (crashes after I leave the pit)

Re-downloaded tyres and bikes from the FTP server (using SyncBackFree) and still crashing...

Any ideas?

PS: I do not have the LAA flag applied but I'm not sure if this would help here since it's not related to memory used, i think (using Jerez 0.9 NDS for these tests).
TheFREAK

doubledragoncc

On most new mod bikes and tracks LAA is a MUST!!!

Never say never m8

USE LAA and see OR maybe your GPB install needs to be done again happens quite a bit

Best thing is get ALL mods and use LAA

May also depend how you set up for mod files on your system

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

TheFREAK

Thanks DD... I have every single mod installed (at least every one I could find) and LAA has been applied... Still issues with those 4 categories...
I have everything unpacked (not using the .pkz files) under the proper file structure.

Will try to re-install everything from scratch...  ::)
TheFREAK

doubledragoncc

MODS are like a woman m8...........

You love them, you hate them, sometimes it all runs like clockwork, other times it is like british rail and really sucks

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Tosteetos

still having issues, reinstalled the bikes and tyres from a fresh download. Core.exe as soon as the bike category is selected :(

Tosteetos

Something has to be off with this mod. I've installed it in two computers at this point and it crashes on both. Reinstalled GPB clean and everything... This isn't happening with any other mods. Get a core exe right after selecting the Moto 3 2017 bike category.  :o

matty0l215

The tyres cant be installed properly (not saying you havent installed them properly)

Could you take a screenshot of your tyre folder (the whole thing) and the bikes folder.

Do you have this issue with any ither bikes/catagories
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

uberslug

On a few of the tracks the sun glare on the Honda NSF250RW is horrendous, it makes seeing where one is going nigh unto impossible. Sendai, Portimao, and Silverstone seem to be the worst.

Would tinting the screen help?

Edit: I tried tinting the screen and all it did was make it opaque. Is there anything else I can do to alleviate the sun glare?

h106frp

The reflections/shininess are part of the shader that is applied when the model is compiled to .edf so you would need the original 3d files.

uberslug

Quote from: h106frp on January 10, 2018, 08:10:22 AM
The reflections/shininess are part of the shader that is applied when the model is compiled to .edf so you would need the original 3d files.

Ruh Roh...

matty0l215

Ruh roh indeed mate.

Modifying shader after tbe model has been compiled isnt currently support. Hopefull it can be in the future but we shall wait and see :P

Tosteetos

This is how my folders look like >

Bikes: https://imgur.com/a/qq1kD
Tyres: https://imgur.com/HSk7Jhf

Still core.exe right after selecting category Moto 3, any help would be super appreciated.

matty0l215

Try using these links to download the bikes

Delete any old moto 3 bike folders

Quote from: matty0l215 on December 22, 2017, 07:36:19 PM
Friday 22th December, Bike MOD 3.90:

Added

Tosteetos

Thanks for your help Matty. I did as suggested, still get core.exe when selecting bike category... It doesn't even load the bikes before the core... :(

matty0l215

You deleted the dunlop moto 3 tyre folder??