Author Topic: [Demo released] WorldSBK 18 Project  (Read 11345 times)

JohnnoNinja

• View Profile
Re: [Demo released] WorldSBK 18 Project
« Reply #75 on: September 09, 2018, 07:36:38 PM »
Ah.. check...

giseler

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 14, 2018, 07:06:09 PM »
it makes so much fan and feels grate to ride in onboard :) good job look forwort to the full pack !

Panigale V4

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 10, 2018, 12:07:42 PM »
hi guys! fantastic work for kawasaki..sorry, there's some news about the full project release? it's dead the project? (i hope no)! thanks in advance for the answer

Blackheart

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 10, 2018, 12:15:25 PM »
hi guys! fantastic work for kawasaki..sorry, there's some news about the full project release? it's dead the project? (i hope no)! thanks in advance for the answer

Its a alive project but next bikes will be tested and released with the beta 15 of GP bikes. Atm there are issue with the phisics of the game, so better waiting for dont waste time  ;)

Panigale V4

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 10, 2018, 03:32:25 PM »

Its a alive project but next bikes will be tested and released with the beta 15 of GP bikes. Atm there are issue with the phisics of the game, so better waiting for dont waste time  ;)

thanks for you answer and for your works, i'll wait news ;)

kpayne111

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 03, 2018, 09:46:59 PM »
Any update on this project? I still have this bike and I like it! I find there needs to be taller gearing for bigger tracks as I hit the rev limiter on longer straights.

KG_03

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 04, 2018, 08:31:14 AM »
As written earlier, the project will be continuead once beta 15 is out

Myst1cPrun3

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 05, 2018, 09:29:06 PM »
I love the kawak, it handles really well, however it feels like the gears are too close together and the speeds in the garage settings dont seem to be relevant to what the bike can to before hitting the limiters and maxing out. for instance top gear maxes out at 206mph in the garage, but 198mph is the max the bike gets too before the limiter takes over, and it hits the limiter on the front straight at snetterton despite the max gearing. Other than this I am in love with the bike, and is a marked improvement over the 2017 mod. :)
"Don't lift until the thrill of speed is overcome by the fear of death" - Unknown

Blackheart

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 05, 2018, 09:44:29 PM »
I love the kawak, it handles really well, however it feels like the gears are too close together and the speeds in the garage settings dont seem to be relevant to what the bike can to before hitting the limiters and maxing out. for instance top gear maxes out at 206mph in the garage, but 198mph is the max the bike gets too before the limiter takes over, and it hits the limiter on the front straight at snetterton despite the max gearing. Other than this I am in love with the bike, and is a marked improvement over the 2017 mod. :)

thx,

So the top speed in garage is not "real" because there are other factors, for example:; aerodynamics resistace, tyres... and for sure other stuff  ;)

Anyway for sure will be improved also engine\gearbox in the final version.  :D

Myst1cPrun3

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 05, 2018, 11:12:55 PM »
Beautiful, could be the best 'Big Bike' mod in GPB when it's finished 👍
"Don't lift until the thrill of speed is overcome by the fear of death" - Unknown