• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

[Old] Suter MMX500 v. 1.3 (Beta 14)

Started by Italian Mod Team, January 06, 2018, 08:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Italian Mod Team

January 06, 2018, 08:11:14 PM Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 01:52:52 PM by Blackheart

Release Version 1.3

This is not an update but its a full version (just delete the outdated version and install this one, delete old setups for avoid core.exe)

Changelog Version 1.3:

- New geometry (mainly weight distribution and new front susp).
- Improved  both suspensions.
- Changed again chassis stiffness.
- New tires (fixed sizes, now are a bit smaller in the phisics so the speed will be a bit lower), and increased the performance.

Some tips for not expert riders:

- ON\OFF with the throttle its not a good idea because the bike is very light and powerful.
- In downshift dont put the lower gears at high RPM.
- Use a little bit of the rear brake for increase the stability under hard braking (not too much!)
- Default front leverage is 18mm, but I recommend using 20mm.
- In the first lap the tires will be cold so... not push too much.

Download: Link removed

No more updates in the current Beta, this update is for have fun in the champ. So good luck with the "impossible bike" ;D

Template: PSD livery MMX500

Installation: Just extract the files in: "...\Program Files (x86)\GP Bikes\gpbikes"  the category is: "MMX500"

Special credits:

Wimp: External tester
KennyBarroz: For the extra livery (The Rothams Racing one)

Soon online the IMT servers

Have fun!  ;)

Wimp #97

Wimp #97

Champion Moto2 International Cup 2018

KG_03

The bike is great ! one problem with is that it flips over the bar so easily and its hard to control it
Thank you for your work!

Italian Mod Team

Quote from: KG13 on January 06, 2018, 10:03:46 PM
The bike is great ! one problem with is that it flips over the bar so easily and its hard to control it
Thank you for your work!

Try 20mm on the front, we havent this issue.

Vini

great bike but a litte unstable under braking and the gearbox is unfortunately not suited for manual revmatching.

2tfanatic

1h30 of use with the bike and it is simply great but i have to say one thing, it lacks power.

The bike has 195hp for 127kg but it doesn't feel like it ingame, as for the sound it must be a bit deeper.

Other than that, great bike and keep up the good work !

2tfanatic

KG_03

Yup I have used the 20 mm and it works a bit better. Thank you.

davidboda46

Quote from: 2tfanatic on January 06, 2018, 11:12:45 PM
1h30 of use with the bike and it is simply great but i have to say one thing, it lacks power.

The bike has 195hp for 127kg but it doesn't feel like it ingame, as for the sound it must be a bit deeper.
It doesn't lack power, it's just that the power delivery is different on a 2 stroke. The power comes in at higher revs, that's why it can feel a bit sluggish at the bottom, you just need to keep the revs a bit higher. I personally like the bike and think it's spot on.

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46   
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Italian Mod Team

Quote from: KliPPiE on January 07, 2018, 02:13:59 AM
The bike is definitely not what i expected, all the long wait for nothing.

Handles like a 5 pound gate.

For something as "light" it turns like shit

Sounds ridiculous

However you can repay us by releasing the GP7

Are you sure that we spend time for people like you?

Italian Mod Team

Quote from: KliPPiE on January 07, 2018, 02:27:32 AM
Well if you going to release something at least do it properly and do not hype people about "awesome" things you release that i might as well ride the standard 125 cup bike.

Its feedback not mocking your work.

... I will keep your comments just for show your lack of respect and above all your ignorance. Have fun.

davidboda46

Quote from: KliPPiE on January 07, 2018, 02:13:59 AM
The bike is definitely not what i expected, all the long wait for nothing.

Handles like a 5 pound gate.

For something as "light" it turns like shit

Sounds ridiculous
I think you misunderstood the term feedback. "all the long wait for nothing" is not feedback, "Handles like a 5 pound gate. For something as "light" it turns like shit" is bad feedback. "Sounds ridiculous", well that gives a lot of direction for improvements... Be specific if you are going to give feedback. Is it bad turning into corners? Does it run wide? Is it heavy when you flick it from one side to the other? Also this bike does not have a lot of engine brake, so you have to ride it a bit more like a 250, to keep the momentum and the revs up. I also use the rear brake to help it turn. I am not saying that people can't have different opinions, but if you voice them, do it in a constructive and nice way. The modders are doing this for all of us, and they are doing it for free. Try to keep that in mind. If you don't have anything constructive to say, and you don't like a bike, just don't use it...     

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46

http://www.youtube.com/v/X42r7fRdtWE
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Italian Mod Team

January 07, 2018, 03:15:29 AM #11 Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 04:02:45 AM by Italian Mod Team
Quote from: KG13 on January 06, 2018, 10:03:46 PM
Thank you for your work!

Quote from: vini97 on January 06, 2018, 11:01:15 PM
great bike but a litte unstable under braking and the gearbox is unfortunately not suited for manual revmatching.

Quote from: davidboda46 on January 07, 2018, 01:39:31 AM
It doesn't lack power, it's just that the power delivery is different on a 2 stroke. The power comes in at higher revs, that's why it can feel a bit sluggish at the bottom, you just need to keep the revs a bit higher. I personally like the bike and think it's spot on.

Cheers,
/David "Gonzo" Boda #46

These are feedbacks, positive or negative, them are usefull for improve the bike in a next update.

Italian Mod Team

Thread re-open any posts with not respect for the modders will be deleted.

2tfanatic

Quote from: Italian Mod Team on January 07, 2018, 04:04:32 AM
Thread re-open any posts with not respect for the modders will be deleted.

The mod is very good, i'm working on a new Livery as we speak.

Nicotine

GP-Bikes Indonesia