• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

[Old] Suter MMX500 v. 1.3 (Beta 14)

Started by Italian Mod Team, January 06, 2018, 08:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Italian Mod Team

Quote from: matty0l215 on January 08, 2018, 09:01:01 PM
The high lean instability could be to do with your chassis stifness. Try reducing front lateral stifness to about 850 and give it another go

I meant that the feedback are a lot, and it is complex find the right way. Anyway its not hard found the right fixes, its hard understand what are the real issues.

EDIT: Deleted OT posts.

speedfr

January 08, 2018, 11:58:59 PM #46 Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 12:31:36 AM by speedfr
Hi !

So tonight after seing the IMT Mugello server on Suter MMX i couldn't resist and went on the server. Alone but still, i couldn't resist, i have to admit doc'  :P

And i even did a little video to celebrate  ;D. I want to try what OBS would give with GP Bikes.
I need to go back to setup because the image downscaled from 1440 to 1080 is crappy. That's the word.
But, i had to do it and i'll post it (5 mn Third person and C).
On other software way more heavy than GP Bikes i had better result, need to find where is the issue from.

And because good things never comes alone (kidding) , i killed my controller... now i have to go back to Joystick... Somebody gives me a rope pls
And actually, "his death" is filmed since it happened during this very video. I can't wait to received DD's parts...
On this video, no helps except clutch and no rear bake  :-[

Thanks again IMT for the bike, Manu and Julien113 for the Moto 2 2017 part (Fabio) without forgetting Hawk for the circuit !!

https://www.youtube.com/v/57yuI6YzbYM

(can't find the correct way to display the video)

IMT EDIT: Done  ;)

:) :) :) thanks (copying it for next...)
Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   R7-3800X/32Go/RX6800/1440p/Full WC

matty0l215

Quote from: Italian Mod Team on January 08, 2018, 10:20:32 PM
Quote from: matty0l215 on January 08, 2018, 09:01:01 PM
The high lean instability could be to do with your chassis stifness. Try reducing front lateral stifness to about 850 and give it another go

I meant that the feedback are a lot, and it is complex find the right way. Anyway its not hard found the right fixes, its hard understand what are the real issues.

EDIT: Deleted OT posts.

Ahh i understand :)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

BOBR6 84

Nice bike, thanks  8)

No problems with braking for me.. actually feels good. I used 16 and 18..  no real issues other than the bike feels hard to change direction. I set the fork offset to -3 as i always do.. and the ride hight to 2-3 front 5-6 rear.. swingarm pivot set to 2. No other changes apart from fuel.

Feels about as id expect being a 2 stroke with new chassis, suspension and tires lol.

Id like the engine to be a bit more brutal and the bike a bit more flickable.. but its nice to try different setups to see if the mod responds first.. cheers

Tosteetos

Agree with many, engine needs a bit more power, bike should be wheeling on 3rd easily, otherwise I really enjoy this bike. looking forward to the updates.Thank you for your support of this community with quality content IMT.  ;)

doubledragoncc

Quote from: Tosteetos on January 09, 2018, 03:06:57 PM
Agree with many, engine needs a bit more power, bike should be wheeling on 3rd easily, otherwise I really enjoy this bike. looking forward to the updates.Thank you for your support of this community with quality content IMT.  ;)

I just want to ask if you have riden this bike in real life and can therefore say "it should wheelie in 3rd gear"? Such input needs to be factual and not "how you imagine it should be"

I say this as many critics seem to be from pure imagination and not factual from havin riden this bike.

To help the modders, people should say if they have actually riden the bike in real life and they are not just "I think it should be...."

Not putting anyone down but this is a sim built on facts not what you THINK

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

KG_03

I agree. That is exactly what I thought today.

Italian Mod Team

January 09, 2018, 04:41:59 PM #52 Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 05:23:13 PM by Italian Mod Team
Quote from: BOBR6 84 on January 09, 2018, 12:56:09 PM
no real issues other than the bike feels hard to change direction.

Yep this is the first issue. We have a full feedback from a tester, and the "issues" are clear now, asap news. (for sure days because at the moment we are busy with the job)  ;)

badexample69

Hi everyone, what is up with all the drama on here? The bike is friggin awesome! It is a beta version and already better than anything out there! Why you guys bitching about free content? The bike makes 195 horses, weigh 127 KG and it is electronically fuel injected. It is made for the 1% out there that don't ride like Rossi. You guys were expecting a 2 stroke from the good old days which was unrideable? Have you seen the engineering on this thing? It is a modern 2 stroke that is easy to ride fast ! Going to have fun this week-end! Thanks a lot IMT! 8)

badexample69

Quote from: MultiCOOLFRESH on January 07, 2018, 11:14:11 AM
So, I agree on Klippie, but not with how he said it. First of all: my problems are 1. the sound 2. the handling 3. the powerband
1. It sounds like a 125ccm. It should be way deeper from the sound and not so screaming. You could share the sound and we may take it for the Mito 125ccm ;)

2. The bike feels like a brick. It is pretty good at turning in, but still not as fast and light as you would expect from a bike, that weighs as much as a 125ccm 2 or 4 stroke. The worst problem is accerlating out of a corner. The bike just goes straight and does not want to turn. You really get wide and this will definetley not be the case in real life, I can not imagine.

3.It feels like a 4-stroke, even though I am not having such a huge problem with this, since the new MMX500 is so well made, that there is no power hole. Just give it a lil bit of a hole and then it should be nice.

The engine is EFI. There is no power "hole" anymore just like the new KTM 250 TPI.

guigui404

Don't really understand each statement about how is the feeling of the bike in curve .. Because I guess that 100% people saying this never rode this bike in real .. so how could you now it isn't like this in real ?

Italian Mod Team

Quote from: guigui404 on January 12, 2018, 11:15:30 PM
Don't really understand each statement about how is the feeling of the bike in curve .. Because I guess that 100% people saying this never rode this bike in real .. so how could you now it isn't like this in real ?

Because with the rider on it,  is just about 200kg.

Anyway the update will be just with some little improvements nothing extreme.

badexample69

January 13, 2018, 05:47:15 AM #57 Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 05:50:35 AM by badexample69
The bike needs indeed more power in the game. Most feedback of the riders that actually rode the thing need to constantly move around to keep the front wheel down not having any electronic aids. Being a V4 configuration and a 2 stroke, the bike flickability should be off the chart as well. The Aprilia RSV4 is insane. I can't even imagine that bike! Incredible Machinery.

Don't forget to add them on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/suter500/

2tfanatic

There's a v6 2 stroke bike running around too on google :)

Hawk

"4 strokes are 4 grandmothers"....... LOVE IT! Hehe! ;D ;D