• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

[Old] Suter MMX500 v. 1.3 (Beta 14)

Started by Italian Mod Team, January 06, 2018, 08:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOBR6 84

Italian Mod Team

The servers are always empty... It's a success!  ::)

Anders A

Cant join server, bike mismatch even after update to 1.1.
Someone any clues?

Italian Mod Team

Quote from: Anders A on February 09, 2018, 02:42:53 PM
Cant join server, bike mismatch even after update to 1.1.
Someone any clues?

Delete all files not copy the new version on the old one. Its not a update its a new version the 1.1.

Italian Mod Team

February 10, 2018, 11:34:47 AM #109 Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 11:48:35 AM by Italian Mod Team
Quote from: KliPPiE on February 10, 2018, 09:45:42 AM
In my opinion you have gone completely wrong on engine breaking for this thing because a 2 stroke doesn't have engine breaking or much compression and you telling me that this thing is supposed to back it in all on its own into a corner, no definitely not so please fix this for next version.

Italian Mod Team

Quote from: KG13 on February 01, 2018, 09:26:15 PM
True but in some situations the gear just do not drop down. On Mugello it was less visible but for example at Motegi at that fast backstraight it I couldn't drop 2-3 gears.

A fix for this issue will be in the next update.

Italian Mod Team

Quote from: h106frp on February 10, 2018, 12:24:31 PM
Strange curve, the light blue indicates it makes a lot of power with the throttle shut off and very different to the reference 2T bikes. It may be that the engine management is masking power curve issues so its often worth a reference test with the bike cfg configured for no electronic aids.

KG_03

Quote from: Italian Mod Team on February 10, 2018, 11:55:10 AM
Quote from: KG13 on February 01, 2018, 09:26:15 PM
True but in some situations the gear just do not drop down. On Mugello it was less visible but for example at Motegi at that fast backstraight it I couldn't drop 2-3 gears.

A fix for this issue will be in the next update.

Fantastic, thank you!

h106frp

Quote from: Italian Mod Team on February 10, 2018, 01:01:06 PM
Quote from: h106frp on February 10, 2018, 12:24:31 PM
Strange curve, the light blue indicates it makes a lot of power with the throttle shut off and very different to the reference 2T bikes. It may be that the engine management is masking power curve issues so its often worth a reference test with the bike cfg configured for no electronic aids.

Must be wrong but I always thought the engine curve only described raw engine performance - was not a critism of the bike but won't bother to comment again.

Italian Mod Team

Quote from: h106frp on February 10, 2018, 01:39:18 PM
Must be wrong but I always thought the engine curve only described raw engine performance - was not a critism of the bike but won't bother to comment again.

Why post here if you never tried this bike and you never opened the cfg?

Some comments are quite ridiculous, we are not interested in positive or negative things, but we do not want to read such stupid things.

Italian Mod Team

February 10, 2018, 03:53:50 PM #115 Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 04:14:50 PM by Italian Mod Team
Quote from: KliPPiE on February 03, 2018, 01:16:04 PM
Wow, what a positive response to many negative feedback even from me, awesome update IMT great work !

Quote from: KliPPiE on February 10, 2018, 02:50:34 PM
IMT of all people i thought you would know about 2 strokes and that they run and do not engine break like crazy as represented in 1.1 because i enjoyed the first version more then this as the bikes power was not as realistic as now but the handling was way better and bike was stable into the corners...

Klippie... im sorry for you but its the same version of your first post...

Thread closed for excess of bullshit. If you dont like dont use it, also next bikes will be with the thread closed, no more strange feedback  ;D

Blackheart

Tonight a update for this bike (just a little file dont worry  ;))

Blackheart

Download Update 1.2 (Beta 14): Suter MMX500 v. 1.2 Update

Copy the file in the 500_Suter_MMX folder

Tosteetos

Hi, Blackheart. What was changed on this file? Just curious what is different on the bike.

Thanks!

Blackheart

Quote from: Tosteetos on October 10, 2018, 03:35:19 PM
Hi, Blackheart. What was changed on this file? Just curious what is different on the bike.

Thanks!

The main issues of this bike in this beta are braking instability and instability when you put the bike in the corner. The first the big issue of this beta and it is very visible because the bike is just 127kg, but i can't do too much for this.

I tried to make it slightly more manageable in the change directions, and now is possible slow down in less meters. It is far from the perfection but it is just a 1 hour update. It is yet a crazy beast, hard as hell.... but a little better.

I changed mainly chassis stiffness and the aerodynamic values increasing the downforce.

Imho few guys can ride this bike... and I like the idea of "impossible bike" ;D