Author Topic: My opinion on the Suter MMX500  (Read 1031 times)

KliPPiE

• View Profile
My opinion on the Suter MMX500
« on: January 07, 2018, 08:55:18 PM »

(Removed)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 10:05:23 AM by KliPPiE »
Kind Regards
KliPPiE

connorhall70

• YeetGod
    • View Profile
Re: My opinion on the Suter MMX500
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2018, 09:04:43 PM »
But this guy is idiot? Or what?  ???

An other post out of the IMT section about a IMT mod? What is your problem? You pay this stuff? We want you play it? Or what?

IMT, why are you crying because you get a tiny bit of negative feedback. ITS FEEDBACK. THE COMMUNITY IS HELPING YOU IMPROVE AND YOU PUSH US ALL AWAY. what do you expect? if you're gonig to continue to ignore everybodys comments, theres no point in you releasing bikes. the community is so small, literally all of us only want to help.
GanjaGod

PiBoSo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2018, 12:44:01 PM »
But this guy is idiot? Or what?  ???

An other post out of the IMT section about a IMT mod? What is your problem? You pay this stuff? We want you play it? Or what?

IMT, why are you crying because you get a tiny bit of negative feedback. ITS FEEDBACK. THE COMMUNITY IS HELPING YOU IMPROVE AND YOU PUSH US ALL AWAY. what do you expect? if you're gonig to continue to ignore everybodys comments, theres no point in you releasing bikes. the community is so small, literally all of us only want to help.

Quote.
When releasing something to the public, negative feedback must be expected and even welcomed.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 12:48:22 PM by PiBoSo »
Obviously your ambition outweighs your talent

Italian Mod Team

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2018, 12:48:30 PM »
Quote.
When releasing something to the public, negative feedback must be expected and even welcomed, when well exposed like KliPPiE message was.

You quote a lie? I have deleted feedback negative????

Are you crazy? Check the post before post this shit. Connor never posted in the IMT section!!! cz Piboso you are a genius.

MultiCOOLFRESH

• Burrn rubber, not your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2018, 01:07:49 PM »
Quote.
When releasing something to the public, negative feedback must be expected and even welcomed, when well exposed like KliPPiE message was.

Are you crazy? Check the post before post this shit. Connor never posted in the IMT section!!! cz Piboso you are a genius.

Just childish... I stated my opinion in an clear way, no sway words or so, but you just removed it. Many people saw it and Lupo also responded to it and said that I was right. Sorry, but my opinion of you is now just negative. And you also deleted my second comment, where I stated that if you delete the comment, you are just childish. Hey, I guess I am right ;D

MCF
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 01:15:29 PM by MultiCOOLFRESH »
Heeeeeey Hoooooo

GP Bikes Discord Server (https://discord.gg/CKqrHHF)

Italian Mod Team

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2018, 01:10:08 PM »
What????  :o :o :o :o

Was not a feedback was a insult!!!!!! WTF!

MultiCOOLFRESH

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2018, 01:14:12 PM »
What????  :o :o :o :o

Was not a feedback was a insult!!!!!! WTF!

So, I agree on Klippie, but not with how he said it. First of all: my problems are 1. the sound 2. the handling 3. the powerband
1. It sounds like a 125ccm. It should be way deeper from the sound and not so screaming. You could share the sound and we may take it for the Mito 125ccm ;)

2. The bike feels like a brick. It is pretty good at turning in, but still not as fast and light as you would expect from a bike, that weighs as much as a 125ccm 2 or 4 stroke. The worst problem is accerlating out of a corner. The bike just goes straight and does not want to turn. You really get wide and this will definetley not be the case in real life, I can not imagine.

3.It feels like a 4-stroke, even though I am not having such a huge problem with this, since the new MMX500 is so well made, that there is no power hole. Just give it a lil bit of a hole and then it should be nice.

Where is the insult? You took it dow, many people recognized it, so where is the insult?
Heeeeeey Hoooooo

MultiCOOLFRESH

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2018, 03:05:48 PM »
At the 3 young boys, next time use different words for your feedback.

What words have I used? You are such a coward that you do not even say what I did wrong... No words... No words... You are evading me all the time and do not say what I did wrong, but hey, if you fell all right with you behaviour...
Heeeeeey Hoooooo

PiBoSo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2018, 03:14:17 PM »
Quote.

The important point is that negative feedback is meant to help. Everyone here is happy with new releases.
Please remember that, for every post of criticism, there are at least five other users that are just happy, even if they don't write anything.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 03:16:28 PM by PiBoSo »
Obviously your ambition outweighs your talent

MultiCOOLFRESH

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2018, 03:17:25 PM »
Quote.

The important point is that negative feedback is meant to help. Everyone here is happy with new releases.
Please remember that, for every post of criticism, there are at least five other users that are just happy, even if they don't write anything.

True
Heeeeeey Hoooooo

Italian Mod Team

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2018, 04:14:48 PM »

Insults for free contents, bad feedback about sounds when in the first post of the mod there is this?

Special credits:

Urban chaos: for the 2t sounds (if you dont like it, you can change the scl & wav files, without issues online)[/i]

Anyway keep this thread alive Piboso, because is very usefull, no? thx

« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 04:36:06 PM by Italian Mod Team »

2tfanatic

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2018, 04:55:34 PM »

Insults for free contents, bad feedback about sounds when in the first post of the mod there is this?

Special credits:

Urban chaos: for the 2t sounds (if you dont like it, you can change the scl & wav files, without issues online)[/i]

Anyway keep this thread alive Piboso, because is very usefull, no? thx

Hey, i like the 500 Suter mod, keep up the good work.

connorhall70

• YeetGod
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2018, 06:55:10 PM »
Quote.

You locked the thread mate... i wanted to help you out so i posted my review or whatever you wanna call it in the mods section.
As i said, even in my original post, im not trying to bash anybodys work. just trying to help you out :)
GanjaGod

badexample69

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2018, 09:10:03 AM »
Hi everyone, what is up with all the drama on here? The bike is friggin awesome! It is a beta version and already better than anything out there! Why you guys bitching about free content? The bike makes 195 horses, weigh 127 KG and it is electronically fuel injected. It is made for the 1% out there that don't ride like Rossi. You guys were expecting a 2 stroke from the good old days which was unrideable? Have you seen the engineering on this thing? It is a modern 2 stroke that is easy to ride fast !
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 09:12:06 AM by badexample69 »

Italian Mod Team

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2018, 05:00:09 PM »
Hi everyone, what is up with all the drama on here? The bike is friggin awesome! It is a beta version and already better than anything out there! Why you guys bitching about free content? The bike makes 195 horses, weigh 127 KG and it is electronically fuel injected. It is made for the 1% out there that don't ride like Rossi. You guys were expecting a 2 stroke from the good old days which was unrideable? Have you seen the engineering on this thing? It is a modern 2 stroke that is easy to ride fast !

Shame the real thread of this bike is in the IMT section, but here there are 2 mmx500 threads  :-X