Author Topic: Important comunication  (Read 283 times)

Italian Mod Team

• View Profile
Important comunication
« on: January 07, 2018, 09:12:28 PM »
1: http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=5590.0
2: http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=5592.0

Dunno who are this people, if are friends of some modders or what else, but them ruin our work, we try to involve the people at improve the bikes, but its hard I deleted 10 OT posts, but nothing change this people open spam thread out IMT section...

We are sorry but we can't works more in this way. 

KliPPiE

• View Profile
Re: Important comunication
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2018, 09:21:14 PM »
Nice English XD
Kind Regards
KliPPiE

matty0l215

• CAWS Racing #61
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2018, 09:28:44 PM »
Klippie, Let them be.

The IMT do good work and it is that, their work. Give them you feedback and leave it at that.

There is no need to get into an argument about this.

KliPPiE

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2018, 09:33:09 PM »
This clever dickhead deletes all negative feedback so basically all feedback because he has no positive feedback, he wont take our advice.
Kind Regards
KliPPiE

Italian Mod Team

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2018, 09:33:31 PM »
Klippie, Let them be.

The IMT do good work and it is that, their work. Give them you feedback and leave it at that.

There is no need to get into an argument about this.

Thx but this is the klippie feedback:

The bike is definitely not what i expected, all the long wait for nothing.

Handles like a 5 pound gate.

For something as "light" it turns like shit

Sounds ridiculous

However you can repay us by releasing the GP7

KG13

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2018, 09:36:34 PM »
yes please stop this. No matter what, this game is far better than milestone shit. Respect the modders even if the bikes do not match you expectations. Without modders the game would be empty. I know how hard it is to make such a thing as I spend few days on setting up stupid numbers for suspension. So my conclusion is if someone does not like a mod, than please try to make your own. Its a modding platform so we can do for this game whatever we want. BUT! Please write with respect because in the end we will all argue and destroy this important community. No matter who is right in this conversation. In the end ther is no winners but we all loose.

matty0l215

• CAWS Racing #61
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2018, 09:40:20 PM »
This clever dickhead deletes all negative feedback so basically all feedback because he has no positive feedback, he wont take our advice.

Comments like that mate don't help.

Please keep feedback, Positive or Negative civil. Or don't bother.

doubledragoncc

• If it dont fit HIT it!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • GPBOC Live Streams
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2018, 09:42:51 PM »
KliPPiE I am sorry but your conduct is not that of a mature person being critical.

You are rude and blatently disrepectful to those who work hard to GIVE content to ALL of us for FREE!!!

If you cant play nice, dont bother playing as it wont be accepted long.

We all have opinions but it does not mean you have a right to be darn right nasty about it and to people.

Hope this stops as it ruins the forum for us all.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls

Teamspeak: Server IP: 82.43.148.211  user password "yougetin"

i5 7600 5.0GHz z270 ASUS Maximus Code Mobo 16GB 3866MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix GTX1050Ti OC 4GB DDR5 Kraken X62 AIO Cooler

Italian Mod Team

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2018, 09:46:41 PM »
yes please stop this. No matter what, this game is far better than milestone shit. Respect the modders even if the bikes do not match you expectations. Without modders the game would be empty. I know how hard it is to make such a thing as I spend few days on setting up stupid numbers for suspension. So my conclusion is if someone does not like a mod, than please try to make your own. Its a modding platform so we can do for this game whatever we want. BUT! Please write with respect because in the end we will all argue and destroy this important community. No matter who is right in this conversation. In the end ther is no winners but we all loose.

We make mods when is possible, but its a hobby, its for fun, and we improve ever the bikes with updates...

But where is now the fun?

KG13

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2018, 09:52:12 PM »
I understand you. Now the atmosphere is rotten and it was supposed to be all about fun... You are doing great job and please do not stop it even if there are disrespectfull comments.

KliPPiE

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2018, 09:58:33 PM »
Guys, i have written things about what i think and instead of IMT accepting my feedback he goes and makes a scene by disrespecting my friend MULTICOOLFRESH because he agreed with my feedback.

DD you deffinetly dont know whats going on and havent been and read everything so dont side with people or frame and blame me.

Im sure im the mature one here and IMT is not and many will agree with me.
Kind Regards
KliPPiE

Italian Mod Team

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2018, 10:01:12 PM »
I understand you. Now the atmosphere is rotten and it was supposed to be all about fun... You are doing great job and please do not stop it even if there are disrespectfull comments.

Unfortunately it is impossible to ignore them, they are kids.

KliPPiE

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2018, 10:03:57 PM »
Im deffiently not a kid and you act like one behind your keyboard while being a keyboard worrier.
Kind Regards
KliPPiE

Blackheart

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2018, 10:29:08 PM »
Im deffiently not a kid and you act like one behind your keyboard while being a keyboard worrier.

I created the account just for you, I prefer use my nickname, tell me, you dont like the mod? Ok, perfect, if the bike is garbage for you but a good start (yes it is 1.0 version, the first one) for other pp, they re stupid?

I works just for the graphics for the bikes: conversion, textures and import in GP Bikes, so im not the phisics guy but, he is a great guy, with many experience in motorcycles. And the bike is a great start.

If your (and your 17yo friends) "feedbacks" are not welcome here, why you try to post everywhere your "opinion".

P.S. Sorry for my english, my italian is... worse.

speedfr

• Partir, c'est pourrir un pneu !
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2018, 10:38:07 PM »
Hello,

so yes, coming in the middle of this through the forum is not a good vibe...

Klippie, what you didn't understand it's not what you have to say that make problems, it's the way you said it. These way is unacceptable, specially if the work you are talking about is free and appreciated by others.
That should have make you think twice.
Put a doubt into your mind.

When you go at the bike store to try the latest XJSXR-1000cc for a ride. If you don't like it, you don't buy it.
Here is the same, you don't like IMT MMX500 mod ? Too bad for you, don't use it. Period.

NO need to cry out and says bad words.

What mostly makes me come reacting in here, is first defending nice people works, and second, because you had the guts to says "nice English" to the IMT modo just because is writing is not perfect. Oh wait....

You should respect the other ones, and you just acting as my childs, and even, years ago when they were 17 yo...
There's enough hate "outside", please don't bring it in or stay outside.
While outside, ask yourself what you did for the community here.
Thanks.

PEACE.

Going back to Mugello on the Suter  ;D
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 10:43:50 PM by speedfr »
Missing Gp500 (Microprose)

Testing EDTracker Pro on YT

i7-4790K/16Go/GTX1070/1440p/Full WC