Author Topic: Important comunication  (Read 284 times)

KliPPiE

• View Profile
Re: Important comunication
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2018, 10:57:53 PM »
You know blackheart your a nice guy and i know you by being a nice guy, i feel that you approached mine and multi's  feedback very differently and i understand mine was on the slightly rude side but feedback is feedback and i listed all the negative things so that you can improve on it thats all, i was not saying the bike is shit but its a beautiful bike and you really have hit the detail, the only problem i have is the power delivery and the way its physics go about it, its almost portrayed in here, lets be honest, your ducati has a more "radical" power then this bike which i think is wrong.
Kind Regards
KliPPiE

Wimp #97

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2018, 11:19:14 PM »
yes please stop this. No matter what, this game is far better than milestone shit. Respect the modders even if the bikes do not match you expectations. Without modders the game would be empty. I know how hard it is to make such a thing as I spend few days on setting up stupid numbers for suspension. So my conclusion is if someone does not like a mod, than please try to make your own. Its a modding platform so we can do for this game whatever we want. BUT! Please write with respect because in the end we will all argue and destroy this important community. No matter who is right in this conversation. In the end ther is no winners but we all loose.

+1 listen to this smart man! ;)
Wimp #97

Youtube channel with irl trackdays: https://www.youtube.com/user/OnboardRacing1

uberslug

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2018, 11:24:25 PM »
You know blackheart your a nice guy and i know you by being a nice guy, i feel that you approached mine and multi's  feedback very differently and i understand mine was on the slightly rude side but feedback is feedback and i listed all the negative things so that you can improve on it thats all, i was not saying the bike is shit but its a beautiful bike and you really have hit the detail, the only problem i have is the power delivery and the way its physics go about it, its almost portrayed in here, lets be honest, your ducati has a more "radical" power then this bike which i think is wrong.

Funny, I rode the bike after reading your comments and came away with a completely different impression. You need to learn how to provide a constructive critique without it sounding like a personal criticism.

doubledragoncc

• If it dont fit HIT it!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • GPBOC Live Streams
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2018, 11:33:59 PM »
Guys, i have written things about what i think and instead of IMT accepting my feedback he goes and makes a scene by disrespecting my friend MULTICOOLFRESH because he agreed with my feedback.

DD you deffinetly dont know whats going on and havent been and read everything so dont side with people or frame and blame me.

Im sure im the mature one here and IMT is not and many will agree with me.

Seriously???
I read every word in all the threads about this , so get you facts right son!!!

You were rude POINT, you were insulting POINT, now who is it who cant take critisism???

Dont bother replying to this post because you already got right up my nose enough today.

Just except you were wrong to write your critic with the words you used, plain and simple. I think more than enough others have tried to explain this but you are being adiment you are allowed to be rude and insult who you want. You made the forum a sad place with this behaviour.

MANY of us do NOT like it and will NOT tollerate it.

Please just try to be more thoughtful of your wording in future, thats all it takes.

Enjoy GPB and allow us to as well please.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls

Teamspeak: Server IP: 82.43.148.211  user password "yougetin"

i5 7600 5.0GHz z270 ASUS Maximus Code Mobo 16GB 3866MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix GTX1050Ti OC 4GB DDR5 Kraken X62 AIO Cooler

Italian Mod Team

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2018, 11:41:21 PM »
Please DD thx for your support but stop with this, we want try to make a better mod, so need keep clean this thread. (Shame for the 2 bad threads in the mod section  :-\ )

I repeat we not want nice feedbacks, because we know that the bike is not great, but any IMT bikes in the 1.0 version are very different from the last. Some feedback are very "subjective" example DD has a different controller for the brake. So the real data on the brakes works very well with the DD's HS3. maybe less with gamepad.

The bikes seems heavy also if is very light (easy fix this) the engine looks more 4s that 2s,  Its a little unstable in braking and other little things. Dont worry we can fix all this stuff.

Who want help us with tests in next days is welcome.

EDIT: ops its the wrong thread my fail
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 11:43:55 PM by Italian Mod Team »

uberslug

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2018, 11:43:03 PM »
Who want help us with tests in next days is welcome.

Sign me up.

Italian Mod Team

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2018, 11:50:55 PM »
DD, matty, speedfr, uberslug, KG13. etc.... thx for the support.

At the 3 young boys, next time use different words for your feedback.