• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:52:50 PM

Bike sounds

Started by connorhall70, January 17, 2018, 08:34:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

connorhall70

is it possible to take bike sounds from ride 2 and put them into GpBikes? i want to use this for personal use not for public release.
is it possible?
GanjaGod

JohnnoNinja

I think you can Conner.. I'm trying to do this with sounds of the H2R... I do hear them in GpBikes, but these are not loud enough (should probably record them at a louder volume) and the samples do not crossover very nicely, but that can probably be solved with fiddling of the SCL file...

matty0l215

Possible, Yes

Will it sound good, Yes but it needs a bit of work

You have to unpack the sounds first, then intergrate them into the GPB SCL File system.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

connorhall70

Quote from: matty0l215 on April 06, 2018, 11:02:42 PM
Possible, Yes

Will it sound good, Yes but it needs a bit of work

You have to unpack the sounds first, then intergrate them into the GPB SCL File system.

Ah okay, thanks. im not brilliant with changing sound file formats so i'll probably have to wait until someone else is successful in the hopes they make a tutorial of some sort lol
GanjaGod

JohnnoNinja

I did not extract sounds from Ride 2, just recorded some samples of different rpm's. Then fooled around with Max scl tool and eventually came up with this sound for the H2R. I'm not able to make it as good as in Ride 2, but it's ok for now. Probably need some tweaking:
https://youtu.be/TXR0FaKyvC4

connorhall70

Quote from: JohnnoNinja on May 18, 2018, 02:25:51 PM
I did not extract sounds from Ride 2, just recorded some samples of different rpm's. Then fooled around with Max scl tool and eventually came up with this sound for the H2R. I'm not able to make it as good as in Ride 2, but it's ok for now. Probably need some tweaking:
https://youtu.be/TXR0FaKyvC4

in general im not a fan of the h2r especially the sound it makes, but that is actually really good considering you did it all with recordings! id say its like 98% of the way there already, can barely even tell the crossovers cos it sounds like some sort of turbo lag hahah but still its barely even noticeable and probably wouldnt be when you're ragging it round a track lol
GanjaGod