• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 08:58:08 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

GP Bikes beta13

Started by PiBoSo, January 20, 2018, 02:06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiBoSo

"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Nicotine

GP-Bikes Indonesia

DidietXFuera

GP-Bikes INDONESIA
Like GP-Bikes Indonesia Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gpbindo/

Ian

Quote from: finpower on January 20, 2018, 05:00:08 PM
where and how do I turn on the trainer? :o
Its on the screen before you go to the track

Asala

Great work really .
many thanks specialy the trainer its a great add on in game.
But i have a question.
Is it possible to reset the fastest trainer time from a track ??

Italian Mod Team

Quote from: Asala on January 21, 2018, 11:13:58 AM
Great work really .
many thanks specialy the trainer its a great add on in game.
But i have a question.
Is it possible to reset the fastest trainer time from a track ??

Here: ...\Documents\PiBoSo\GP Bikes\profiles\YourNickname\trainers and delete the right file.

finpower

Many Thanks Ian :D

Now I have found it.
Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

uberslug

First off, let me reiterate that I think 'Trainer Mode' is %^$&#*@ AWESOME!

After doing more than 100 laps of various tracks since this time yesterday, I have come to the conclusion that I must learn how to go faster than my Trainer so I can see where I am going. If I am slightly slower than my trainer then I can't see at all since he intentionally blocks my view [I find his behavior to be quite rude as he is always barging up the inside when I turn in the slightest bit late, passing through me as if I wasn't there, and out braking me if I back off the slightest bit early].

@PiBoSo, your work on the trainer is fantastic. If, however, you could find it in your heart to make the trainer more 'Casper' like when he is less than a certain distance away [say one bike length ahead and one width to the side] it would be greatly appreciated.

Also, is it possible to share trainer files so the likes of Wimp and Manu could run SuperBike Schools?

Joeski

Looking great thanks Pib!

Quick question - which files should I copy across in order to keep my view settings/controller settings/Max HUD settings etc?
Life's not a dress rehearsal, you only get one lap; why not make it a good one?

Ian

Quote from: Joeski on January 21, 2018, 02:28:02 PM

Quick question - which files should I copy across in order to keep my view settings/controller settings/Max HUD settings etc?
Better to do a complete clean install/Max HUD will need a update to work

davidboda46

The files ("calib" - controller calibration, "controls" - key bindings, "profile" - graphics settings, aids, view and so on) are in your (documents/piboso/gpbikes/profile/"your profile name"/)

I would recommend that you open the your previous file with "notepad" and the new one and copy/paste over the corresponding settings. If you just copy the entire file you might screw things up if there are changes made from the previous version. Another thing (and I learned this the hard way) if you have disconnected your controller and then reconnect it, windows can assign a new "name" for it and that can be different from the previous name. Example from the "calib" file:

{
59387840-B3D0-11E4-8001-444553540000
SideWinder Force Feedback Wheel (USB)
}
{
69DDA3A0-B3D0-11E4-8002-444553540000
Logitech Dual Action
}
{

PS: Maxhub is not Piboso thing, since it's a 3rd party plugin made by the brilliant HornetMaX". But you will find the the settings file in (documents/piboso/gpbikes/), but you have to wait until Max had time to update the plugin to GPB 13.

PS2: I always back up my old install and then make a clean one. Then I copy over the setting from the previous one.

ALWAYS MAKE A BACKUP OF THE ORIGINAL FILES! That way if you mess up, you can always revert back to files that are working properly.

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46 
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Joeski

thanks chaps!

I ended up copying the files in the Docs/Piboso/GP Bikes folder but going on what you've just said David I think i'll drop the v13 files back in and just find the settings you mentioned. Thanks again...LOVING trainer mode! Even if he does get in the way a bit  :o 8)
Life's not a dress rehearsal, you only get one lap; why not make it a good one?

tchemi

Good work Pib !

So now we can think about having a championship soon ?? :D

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Wimp #97

Quote from: uberslug on January 21, 2018, 02:04:39 PM
First off, let me reiterate that I think 'Trainer Mode' is %^$&#*@ AWESOME!

After doing more than 100 laps of various tracks since this time yesterday, I have come to the conclusion that I must learn how to go faster than my Trainer so I can see where I am going. If I am slightly slower than my trainer then I can't see at all since he intentionally blocks my view [I find his behavior to be quite rude as he is always barging up the inside when I turn in the slightest bit late, passing through me as if I wasn't there, and out braking me if I back off the slightest bit early].

@PiBoSo, your work on the trainer is fantastic. If, however, you could find it in your heart to make the trainer more 'Casper' like when he is less than a certain distance away [say one bike length ahead and one width to the side] it would be greatly appreciated.

Also, is it possible to share trainer files so the likes of Wimp and Manu could run SuperBike Schools?

I like the sound of that  8)
Wimp #97

Champion Moto2 International Cup 2018