• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

[INFO] Moto2 International Cup 2018

Started by Gzehoo, January 21, 2018, 02:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matty0l215

Quote from: Gzehoo on January 28, 2018, 07:44:06 PM
@matty0l215, I was going to use NDS tracks, but the first race will be on Dynamic track (Victoria).

Good to hear. NDS will be more stable but give Victoria a test and see if it works :)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

adrmelandri

Another update for the calendar.

Track list is completely changed (except Bugatti).

@matty0l215, I was going to use NDS tracks, but the first race will be on Dynamic track (Victoria).
Hello Gzehoo are you going to provide the link for the circuits or we download individually in the Track Database ? because i'm confused on which circuits to use, considering there are many types of circuits that have the same name in Track Database.
Das Leben ist kein Ponyhof.
Life is not a child's play.
https://adrmeisterwerk.wordpress.com/

Gzehoo

In the calendar I'll put the link for every track.

adrmelandri

Das Leben ist kein Ponyhof.
Life is not a child's play.
https://adrmeisterwerk.wordpress.com/

Adalgood

Quote from: matty0l215 on January 28, 2018, 12:41:45 PM
Are we using NDS tracks or are we trying Dynamic tracks??

+1. I understand that circuits are already chosen but having dynamic floor circuits would be great. The accumulation of rubber in the asphalt many times makes a difference.

uberslug

Quote from: matty0l215 on January 29, 2018, 06:48:09 PM

Good to hear. NDS will be more stable but give Victoria a test and see if it works :)

The supposed Dynamic Track issues will never be addressed if all racing is done on NDS Tracks. I vote for DS Tracks.

Hawk

Quote from: uberslug on February 08, 2018, 12:00:28 AM
Quote from: matty0l215 on January 29, 2018, 06:48:09 PM

The supposed Dynamic Track issues will never be addressed if all racing is done on NDS Tracks. I vote for DS Tracks.

NDS tracks were only created(many years ago now) as a stop gap between a more or less stable online GPB experience and Piboso sorting out the Dynamic track online instability issues..... The intention was that once Piboso fixed the DS track issues that the NDS tracks would be deleted or at least archived separately and the DS tracks would be used once again. :)

Personally speaking, the sooner the DS tracks are able to be used all the  time again the better as it adds SO much to the rider/event experience. ;D

Olaf Lehmann

I have two questions:

1. I have seen there is a new version 1.2 of the MOTO2_17 MOD. Will we use this new version for the Championship or the older one? I'm unsure with which version I should practise.

2. A technical question: Is it impossible to use version 1.1 if the server uses version 1.2?

BR Olaf

Gzehoo

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Olaf Lehmann on February 10, 2018, 09:32:58 PM

2. A technical question: Is it impossible to use version 1.1 if the server uses version 1.2?

BR Olaf

Yes impossible mate. You can only have what is loaded to the server.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

DidietXFuera

Is there any pre-season test? or just waiting for 1st race? Thanks
GP-Bikes INDONESIA
Like GP-Bikes Indonesia Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gpbindo/

JohnnoNinja

After last fix released yesterday by Manu, is version 1.2b going to be used?

Manu

I highly recommend using version 1.2b for the championship.
It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

Gzehoo

Quote from: ManuI highly recommend using version 1.2b for the championship.

Will be used.

uberslug

With so many peeps entered is there any chance of splitting the races between first and third person?